Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

I lied......

greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
A couple of days ago I post that I would do one last trade for 2011. Buckeyecigar jumped on it. Problem is that there are still 11 days left. I can't stand it anymore..........I am up for 2 more Blind Trades. 5-8 sticks. I would like to have 1 Noob (500-) Trade and 1 Senior (500+) Trade. I will be taking no prisoners on this trade. If you cant handle the heat get out of the Kitchen. Who is up for a trade...........Come hard or don't come at All....

Comments

• Options
    Bucking_WBucking_W Posts: 208 ✭✭
    Ok Greg, the Bucking W will take you're offer, I'm coming fully loaded at ya. PM Sent.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    A couple of days ago I post that I would do one last trade for 2011. Buckeyecigar jumped on it. Problem is that there are still 11 days left. I can't stand it anymore..........I am up for 2 more Blind Trades. 5-8 sticks. I would like to have 1 Noob (500-) Trade and 1 Senior (500+) Trade. I will be taking no prisoners on this trade. If you cant handle the heat get out of the Kitchen. Who is up for a trade...........Come hard or don't come at All....
    can i add 10 black and molds to the make a wish package and call that a blind trade? its blind because you dont know what flavors ill send you. Think about it.
  • Options
    Bucking W:
    Ok Greg, the Bucking W will take you're offer, I'm coming fully loaded at ya. PM Sent.
    Chris you are in. Looking forward to it.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    ah why not I wouldn't mind sending sticks to my former town, plus gives me some happiness before I move since it's probably gonna be a few more weeks
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    can i add 10 black and molds to the make a wish package and call that a blind trade? its blind because you dont know what flavors ill send you. Think about it.
    How can we trade?? You know, I don't have anything you want, silly. lol.
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    ah why not I wouldn't mind sending sticks to my former town, plus gives me some happiness before I move since it's probably gonna be a few more weeks
    My man, Spencer. How about you send me cigars and I will send you a Monicals Pizza and some Steak and Shake. lol.

Oh BTW, you are in. Saddle up Big Dawg. Its going to be a little bumpy.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    Hayblet:
    My man, Spencer. How about you send me cigars and I will send you a Monicals Pizza and some Steak and Shake. lol.
    wait lets trade, I want some pizza and steak...
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    Hayblet:
    wait lets trade, I want some pizza and steak...
    You and I have an open account. Any time you want something just buzz me.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Stock piling now.. Just gonna have to tact nuke ya one day......Yeah right, like I'll ever be able to do that.
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    Stock piling now.. Just gonna have to tact nuke ya one day......Yeah right, like I'll ever be able to do that.
    Ah Randy, You and I will have business again someday.......Someday soon........Really soon.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    greg2648:
    Direwolf:
    Ah Randy, You and I will have business again someday.......Someday soon........Really soon.
    Yeah I'm the dude with bread rolls taped to his head and flinging rocks.. Yer the dude in friggin riot gear.
  • Options
    pm repliedified
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    Bucking W:
    Chris you are in. Looking forward to it.
    This one will be fun to watch.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    greg2648:
    Hayblet:

avanti's gondolas and The ribeye at jim's steak house were always my favorites In b town.
  • Options
    chemforever:
    greg2648:
    Hayblet:

avanti's gondolas and The ribeye at jim's steak house were always my favorites In b town.
    damn how many other Illinerds we got here? I do miss the Gondolas and Jimmy John's also that place down by Weslean or ISU can't remember(spelling?) that had the 3lb burrito or was it 2...
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    chemforever:
    greg2648:
    Hayblet:

damn how many other Illinerds we got here? I do miss the Gondolas and Jimmy John's also that place down by Weslean or ISU can't remember(spelling?) that had the 3lb burrito or was it 2...
    La Bomba. Burrito as big as your head.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    greg2648:
    Hayblet:
    chemforever:
    greg2648:
    Hayblet:

La Bomba. Burrito as big as your head.
    I love the look of the La Bomba...cigar!
  • Options
    KATHUUUMP!! You know what that is? It's a mortar shell headed your way Greg. I put a nice stick in their for you. Reading your profile I think will enjoy it.
  • Options
    Got the sticks and Gregg hit me hard with some very nice sticks. i'm going to have to learn how to put this college degree to use and figure out posting pictures, We'll done Amigo and since when does USPS beat out UPS on shipping time.