Home General Discussion

Found a Tat goldmine at a new B&M.

I haven't smoked a lot of Pete Johnson stuff, but I've loved almost everything I've tried. Walked into a new shop and couldn't resist a Christmas spending spree. Picked up the following:

Reserva SW (is there another name for this?)
7th capa
Black tubo
La verite 2008
Cojonu 2006
Wolfman
El Triunfador lancero (brown and white label...is this the old one?)
Fausto

Theres more of everything if anyone wants me to drop some in the mail... Also red tubos.

Comments

• you have PM
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    that is the original El T lancero. nice score on the La Verite.
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    if they still have those black tubos, do yourself a favor and pick a few up! Those are already nicely aged for you!
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Dang, nice selection there...I have the Tat black that I am really eager to smoke soon
  • Tryin to get some tat blacks.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Dang, nice selection there...I have the Tat black that I am really eager to smoke soon
    I have my last one in the humi and it's been sitting there since last Christmas. I guess I'll have to burn it soon. They are really good and the only reason that I'm letting it rest is because of the burn issues they had
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    dennisking:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    I have my last one in the humi and it's been sitting there since last Christmas. I guess I'll have to burn it soon. They are really good and the only reason that I'm letting it rest is because of the burn issues they had
    I got mine from the XMas sampler this year, definitely gonna sit it down for a while
  • slickricslickric Posts: 705
    Oh brother, if it were after tax season I would love to take ya up on that. I I were you I would buy those blacks, reds, wolfmans and le verites UP!!!!! They are har to come by and even harder to beat!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    PM sent as well
  • GrazuhGrazuh Posts: 164
    Pm sent
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    PM sent as well