Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

1000post "Pass" w/Cigars

Fellow BotL,
I am doing a "pass" for my 1000th post but this one is a little different than the others. For this pass you have already been preselected by yours truly(I will not give out the number, but it is between 7-12 brothers)...so no need to sign up or do anything...I already have your addy and you are "in". The bomb will have more instructions inside: the rules, the order, etc...

ENJOY!

Here are the bags,
Bag #1: Partagas Lusitania, Partagas 8-9-8 Varnished, PSP2, PSD4, BBF, HdM Epicure #2, El Rey Del Mundo Choix Supreme, RASS, Trinidad Reyes, and SigloII tubo

Bag #2: Ave Maria Reconquista, MOW Armada, Cohiba Puro Dominicana, My Father Limited Edition 2011, Padron 1964, Jaime Garcia RE Limited Edition 2011, My Uzi Weighs a Ton 6", Liga Privada Dirty Rat, AF Anejo, and Davidoff Millennium

Bag #3: My Father Special Robusto, San Lotano Oval, BrickHouse, Cohiba Black, CAO Italia, Oliva V Diadema, Diesel d.X, Oliva Master Blends 3, San Cristobal Seleccion del Sol, and Camacho Triple Maduro

This will ship out tomorrow or Friday!

Comments

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Fellow BotL,
    I am doing a "pass" for my 1000th post but this one is a little different than the others. For this pass you have already been preselected by yours truly(I will not give out the number, but it is between 7-12 brothers)...so no need to sign up or do anything...I already have your addy and you are "in". The bomb should depart Friday and will have more instructions inside: the rules, the order, etc...

ENJOY!
    hmmm, , is kathy included ? lol, btw, i think you have pm and congrats on 1000
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    Grats on 1k!!
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations, Shaun.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    congrats on your 1000 not many reach that magical number.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the milestone Shaun!! You have been a valued brother and contributor and truly wish you well on your journey to 2k and beyond!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Congrats on 1k. This sounds like a great idea for a pass.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congrats on 1K. Neat idea you have there, sounds like fun.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Congrats, brother. Can't wait to see how this turns out!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Welcome the newest member to the Millennium Club.. Congratulations Shaun.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Shaun on reaching 1K

• Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Thanks guys, going to pickout the cigars tonight from the humi!
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Great job Shaun...Since you haven't posted the rules, I'm positive that 7 to 12 brothers will enjoy your VANISHING pass...
  • Options
    spindrift:
    Great job Shaun...Since you haven't posted the rules, I'm positive that 7 to 12 brothers will enjoy your VANISHING pass...
    Pretty close, a few slight mods, but it takes some of my favorite aspects and combines them into one!
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    1K! Congrats on your landmark!!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on hitting the 1000 mark...

• Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Congrats! Can't wait to see the pictures.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Congratulations Shaun.
  • Options
    The pass had been updated with the cigar pictures and the bags they fall into
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Very nice! Congrats on 1K Shaun!
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the comma club Shaun. I still remember way back when I got my first paycheck that had a comma in it, it was the same feeling I had here when my post count first had a comma in it. Congrats brother.
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    Wow gonna be some lucky Borks on this one.
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Teege:
    Wow gonna be some lucky Borks on this one.
    +1...wish we could get a hint of who the lucky dogs r.....also congrats on hitting the big 1K.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    You have some very nice cigars Shaun. The lucky few you choose will be happy..
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on 1K!
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Fellow BotL,
    I am doing a "pass" for my 1000th post but this one is a little different than the others. For this pass you have already been preselected by yours truly(I will not give out the number, but it is between 7-12 brothers)...so no need to sign up or do anything...I already have your addy and you are "in". The bomb will have more instructions inside: the rules, the order, etc...

ENJOY!

Here are the bags,
    Bag #1: Partagas Lusitania, Partagas 8-9-8 Varnished, PSP2, PSD4, BBF, HdM Epicure #2, El Rey Del Mundo Choix Supreme, RASS, Trinidad Reyes, and SigloII tubo

Bag #2: Ave Maria Reconquista, MOW Armada, Cohiba Puro Dominicana, My Father Limited Edition 2011, Padron 1964, Jaime Garcia RE Limited Edition 2011, My Uzi Weighs a Ton 6", Liga Privada Dirty Rat, AF Anejo, and Davidoff Millennium

Bag #3: My Father Special Robusto, San Lotano Oval, BrickHouse, Cohiba Black, CAO Italia, Oliva V Diadema, Diesel d.X, Oliva Master Blends 3, San Cristobal Seleccion del Sol, and Camacho Triple Maduro

This will ship out tomorrow or Friday!
    WOW
  • Options
    All addys have been accounted for, let the fun begin, will ship today
  • Options
    She is rollin... DC#: 0311 0820 0001 9955 5625
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Shaun and have fun to all who are involved!
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Congrats Shaun and have fun to all who are involved!
    Thanks Rudy! It should be a good pass, hard to give up some of those sticks, but it was worth it
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shaun, what a humbling and immensely generous gesture! Congrats to the lucky few in on this, and thank you Shaun for being an example that myself and so many others can follow in... Truly extraordinary!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."