Home General Discussion
Options

This Week's Ccom 1 Day Deal

PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
WOW! It's funny that Duty and I were talking about how good the Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinets are and now the new 1 day deal is a sampler of 20 of them!!! Mmmm... This makes me VERY happy! I'm going to have to pounce on this one!!!

Comments

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    holy crap! http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=390

20 of em for 50 bucks!! damn.

i have no budget or room for this.... im already in over my head with the cigar world right now, but i may have to scrape together $50
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I wasn't a big fan of these but I did find that they got much better with age. I still have 2 - 3 left from sometime last year.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Yea same here! I either have to get the $50 together, or half it with my smokin buddy up here. We did that with a sampler of them already. Thats where we got hooked on them!
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Yea these replaced the SC Sumatra, I have a certain contempt for them.
  • Options
    cheymancheyman Posts: 157
    kuzi16:
    holy crap! http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=390

20 of em for 50 bucks!! damn.

i have no budget or room for this.... im already in over my head with the cigar world right now, but i may have to scrape together $50
    I agree. I smoked a few of these last month and thoroughly enjoyed them.
  • Options
    dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    madurofan:
    what do you mean "replaced" ... as in, the SC Sumatra is no longer being made? If that's the case, I need to stock up, because that cigar is awesome.
  • Options
    ron82ron82 Posts: 2
    There went my planned 2 month break from buying cigars so I could make a little room in my humidors.  Amazing deal on a great cigar.
  • Options
    dutyje:
    madurofan:
    what do you mean "replaced" ... as in, the SC Sumatra is no longer being made? If that's the case, I need to stock up, because that cigar is awesome.
    This is correct the SC Sumatra was discontinued quite some time ago but there just seems to still be plenty of them around.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    madurofan:
    dutyje:
    madurofan:
    This is correct the SC Sumatra was discontinued quite some time ago but there just seems to still be plenty of them around.
    I didn't know that. I like them soo much better than the Cuban Cabinet.
  • Options
    agreed.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    I wasn't a big fan of these but I did find that they got much better with age. I still have 2 - 3 left from sometime last year.
    I would agree
  • Options
    JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    that's 2.50 a stick! Arrrgggg, I wish I had an extra 50 for this. If anyone want to go in halfs with me I'll purchase and ship.
  • Options
    JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    I pulled the trigger on this one. Now my budget is screwed for next month, but hey I got a great deal. If anyone wants in on this let me know.