Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Name That Stick!

So I was thinking of trying out a new game. Similar to the Mystery Stick game, but backwards. The person who is running the game will smoke something and basically post a review. They will include a photo (no band on the stick) and all the pertinent info (wrapper, filler, country of origin, etc.). Along with that they will give their impressions of the stick (flavors, feel, etc.).

Once posted, other forum members will post their guesses. Much like the movie thread, as the game goes on there will be more clues until someone gets it right. The person who gets it right wins a package from the previous person and then they post a new stick.

So, any thoughts? Interested?

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HELL YA! Count me in Rob my good man! Can't wait to get started on this!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Sounds good. Let's do this.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Sounds fun to me!
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I can name that stick in 3 puffs , Tom
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great idea! Nice twist on an old game!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    sweet... since there is some interest I'll get this going soon... I'll try to fire something up tomorrow...
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    This def gets the ENFIDL seal of approval. Although it's more like a 3,000 pound walrus. He's pretty bad@ss
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    I just got started with the Mystery Stick game, so when I wrap that up I'll get this one going...

unless someone else wants to start this off...