Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Thank You To All My BOTL and SOTL

I have been doing a lot of reading here lately and I am amazed at the amount of giving that has gone on since the first Secret Santa gift was delivered as well as posted about. I'll be the first to admit I was blown away by some of the gifts received by the brothers here. But in all honesty what blew me away was not the size of the gifts but the love that we have for one another.

From that sprouted other non Secret Santa gifts, more so then any bombings prior to Christmas coming. I have been on a lot of other forums where some have complained about the size of gifts....similar to keeping up with the Jones mentality. Not once has that happened here, instead it has all been about what cheer can one give to another.

Thank you to all my brothers and sisters here and especially to my Secret Santa for keeping "Unconditional Love and Giving" alive!

Comments

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    This place wouldn't be the same without you, Mike. You're a big part of the reason that I enjoy this forum as much as I do, and an inspiration to me and my giving spirit as well. I am glad that our community is as awesome as it is, and I promise you that you are as stand up of a BOTL as there is to be found on this or any forum. We thank you!
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    This place wouldn't be the same without you, Mike. You're a big part of the reason that I enjoy this forum as much as I do, and an inspiration to me and my giving spirit as well. I am glad that our community is as awesome as it is, and I promise you that you are as stand up of a BOTL as there is to be found on this or any forum. We thank you!
    Big +1 to that, you're a big reason why this forum is so great. Happy Holidays.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    bigharpoon:
    BigT06:
    indeed. I will say this again but I've known people many years who aren't as generous as you members on this forum. I'm grateful this was the first cigar forum I ever found. The love shown on here blows me away. Mike, you're a living legend and your selfless actions have inspired many to become better people. Thank you everyone and happy holidays.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    As always Mike, sincere and straight to the heart!! Thank you for creating this thread.
    Id like to take a moment and thank all the members here who make this such a special place. I have had the pleasure to get to know a few of the members here and I look forward to getting to know even more. I have witnessed some extremely caring, helpful and generous people during my tour here. Thank You. I look forward to many more good times ahead.
    Id also like to give a special acknowledgement to all the brothers who I have traded with, have bombed me, or have sent me trivia winnings. Sorry I havent kept record of those Ive bombed, A mans got to know his limitations...:O)
    I apologize if I've left anyone out.
    A huge Thank You and Shout Out to :

Tevan50
    Alienmisprint
    Bip
    Adros
    Beatnic
    Granneja
    Dbeckom
    RCY
    Mtuccelli
    Stephen Hannibal
    Robbyras
    Bombay
    Krieg
    Bandyt09
    Sniper
    Jsaint
    Docbp87
    90+ Irishman
    Chemforever
    Wwestern aka Joker
    Danielruas (added)
    Rampmonkey (added)
    greg2648
    Big T
    CvilleE
    Zeebra
    Spindrift
    AMZ1301
    and my partner in crime JJ20030!!!
    Thank You guys for all your help & generosity!!!!! Take Care
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    james40:
    bigharpoon:
    BigT06:
    indeed. I will say this again but I've known people many years who aren't as generous as you members on this forum. I'm grateful this was the first cigar forum I ever found. The love shown on here blows me away. Mike, you're a living legend and your selfless actions have inspired many to become better people. Thank you everyone and happy holidays.
    also my first cigar forum, I agree everyone is awesome here. All the packages that have showed up at my door, I feel like I am mooching or something even though I am told I should not feel that way. I am very new to the world, I can not wait untill I can get my stock up and then make people run and scream from their mailbox like Justin Beiber was in there.
    Thanks guys
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    As always Mike, sincere and straight to the heart!! Thank you for creating this thread.
    Id like to take a moment and thank all the members here who make this such a special place. I have had the pleasure to get to know a few of the members here and I look forward to getting to know even more. I have witnessed some extremely caring, helpful and generous people during my tour here. Thank You. I look forward to many more good times ahead.
    Id also like to give a special acknowledgement to all the brothers who I have traded with, have bombed me, or have sent me trivia winnings. Sorry I havent kept record of those Ive bombed, A mans got to know his limitations...:O)

Tevan50
    Alienmisprint
    Bip
    Adros
    Beatnic
    Granneja
    Dbeckom
    RCY
    Mtuccelli
    Stephen Hannibal
    Robbyras
    Bombay
    Krieg
    Bandyt09
    Sniper
    Jsaint
    Docbp87
    90+ Irishman
    Chemforever
    Wwestern aka Joker
    greg2648
    Big T
    CvilleE
    Zeebra
    Spindrift
    AMZ1301
    +1 to that Rudy, I also want to give a thank you to Kuzi for caring enough to post his thoughts over the years. When i can't sleep I come here and go through the archives so to speak. very good reading and you can learn a lot during those quiet hours. To be honest it is kuzi's posts that show an enthusiasm for this hobby that i can only dream of reaching some day myself.

• Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    The Kid:

Tevan50
    Alienmisprint
    Bip
    Adros
    Beatnic
    Granneja
    Dbeckom
    RCY
    Mtuccelli
    Stephen Hannibal
    Robbyras
    Bombay
    Krieg
    Bandyt09
    Sniper
    Jsaint
    Docbp87
    90+ Irishman
    Chemforever
    Wwestern aka Joker
    greg2648
    Big T
    CvilleE
    Zeebra
    Spindrift
    AMZ1301
    +1 to that Rudy, I also want to give a thank you to Kuzi for caring enough to post his thoughts over the years. When i can't sleep I come here and go through the archives so to speak. very good reading and you can learn a lot during those quiet hours. To be honest it is kuzi's posts that show an enthusiasm for this hobby that i can only dream of reaching some day myself.

+1
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    MTuccelli:
    The Kid:

Tevan50
    Alienmisprint
    Bip
    Adros
    Beatnic
    Granneja
    Dbeckom
    RCY
    Mtuccelli
    Stephen Hannibal
    Robbyras
    Bombay
    Krieg
    Bandyt09
    Sniper
    Jsaint
    Docbp87
    90+ Irishman
    Chemforever
    Wwestern aka Joker
    greg2648
    Big T
    CvilleE
    Zeebra
    Spindrift
    AMZ1301

+1
    Your right Mike but let me go further and say I've gleaned information and knowledge from so many here, from vets like Kuzi , The cigar.com staff, and also from noobs too.. Thank you all!
  • Options
    The Kid:
    lcpleel:
    MTuccelli:
    The Kid:

Tevan50
    Alienmisprint
    Bip
    Adros
    Beatnic
    Granneja
    Dbeckom
    RCY
    Mtuccelli
    Stephen Hannibal
    Robbyras
    Bombay
    Krieg
    Bandyt09
    Sniper
    Jsaint
    Docbp87
    90+ Irishman
    Chemforever
    Wwestern aka Joker
    greg2648
    Big T
    CvilleE
    Zeebra
    Spindrift
    AMZ1301

+1
    Your right Mike but let me go further and say I've gleaned information and knowledge from so many here, from vets like Kuzi , The cigar.com staff, and also from noobs too.. Thank you all!
    i agree 100%.....I even learned from you how many cigars I can get in a box shipped for under 10 bucks :o)

• Options
    MTuccelli:
    The Kid:
    lcpleel:
    MTuccelli:
    The Kid:

Tevan50
    Alienmisprint
    Bip
    Adros
    Beatnic
    Granneja
    Dbeckom
    RCY
    Mtuccelli
    Stephen Hannibal
    Robbyras
    Bombay
    Krieg
    Bandyt09
    Sniper
    Jsaint
    Docbp87
    90+ Irishman
    Chemforever
    Wwestern aka Joker
    greg2648
    Big T
    CvilleE
    Zeebra
    Spindrift
    AMZ1301

+1
    i agree 100%.....I even learned from you how many cigars I can get in a box shipped for under 10 bucks :o)

LMAO That was a shitload of cigars
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    As one of the newer guys I can say it is a true honor to be a part of such an amazing group of people. This forum has some of the most giving,caring,helpful just awesome people!
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    No love for the "Kathy Olson" tandem...I see how it is...now you've pissed us off. WATCH YO BACKS!
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    No love for the "Kathy Olson" tandem...I see how it is...now you've pissed us off. WATCH YO BACKS!
    Who's that?
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Who's that?
    His imaginary friend

• Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Who's that?
    Marker and I when we worked together and shipped UPS...she is the receptionist and it had her name on the return address label.
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Mike, you have been the prime example of exactly how to act on the forum. We should all try to emulate you. Thank you for being such a great BOTL.
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Lakota72:
    Mike, you have been the prime example of exactly how to act on the forum. We should all try to emulate you. Thank you for being such a great BOTL.
    +1, couldn't agree more.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Cant say I've ever had the pleasure. But I do appreciate you guys!!!!!
  • Options
    The Kid:
    MTuccelli:
    The Kid:
    lcpleel:
    MTuccelli:
    The Kid:

Tevan50
    Alienmisprint
    Bip
    Adros
    Beatnic
    Granneja
    Dbeckom
    RCY
    Mtuccelli
    Stephen Hannibal
    Robbyras
    Bombay
    Krieg
    Bandyt09
    Sniper
    Jsaint
    Docbp87
    90+ Irishman
    Chemforever
    Wwestern aka Joker
    Danielruas (added)
    Rampmonkey (added)
    greg2648
    Big T
    CvilleE
    Zeebra
    Spindrift
    AMZ1301

+1

LMAO That was a shitload of cigars

Added a couple more names, I apologize to any others I may have missed.