Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

What goes around comes around....

I haven't really participated in any of the cigar swapping that goes on around here, but after the holidays, that's gonna change.

One of you nice gents is gonna have to iniate me into this BOTL circle.

Comments

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Geez man you just committed suicide by cigar. These guys are going to try to strike first and hurt you.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Send me your address. Might want start with me, I'm gentle.
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    If you send me your address, I will send you my "Newsletter". It contains all of the do's and don'ts of Noob trading.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    greg2648:
    If you send me your address, I will send you my "Newsletter". It contains all of the do's and don'ts of Noob trading.
    ....what is this newsletter? I never got a newsletter......ooooohhhh nvm I see what your doing *wink**wink* lol
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    lol
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys, of he don't wanna give it up, pm me...I have his address ;)

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm up for doing a small trade after the holidays and I've only got a small 20 count so you don't have to worry about me blowing your socks off with a trade, it will just be a nice little "Welcome to Trading" package.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    bandyt09:
    I'm up for doing a small trade after the holidays and I've only got a small 20 count so you don't have to worry about me blowing your socks off with a trade, it will just be a nice little "Welcome to Trading" package.
    Riiggghhhhttttt......
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    bandyt09:
    Riiggghhhhttttt......
    Lol.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    JHewey:
    ENFIDL:
    bandyt09:
    Riiggghhhhttttt......
    Lol.
    Uhh oh, calling out trades before they occur...hopefully the bite is bigger than the warning!
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    bandyt09:
    This sounds pretty familiar.
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    dbeckom:
    Aww snap! Sent it brother. I could add him as a first hit of the new year! Lol
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    LoL! Thats one way to draw attention to yourself! Just make some room in the humidor!
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Lakota72:
    dbeckom:
    Send it to me as well. I have a couple of Dog Rockets for Young Padawan.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Someone's gonna get hurt.. And then it's gonna get funny
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    Lakota72:
    dbeckom:
    Send it to me as well. I have a couple of Dog Rockets for Young Padawan.
    pm's sent. Sorry J, I typically would feel bad for throwing someone to the wolves, but this is gonna be fun to watch!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb