Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Official Gift Exchange Contest

bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
Alright everyone (except KUZI), those that participated and those that didn't, this contest is open to anyone regardless of post count, noob or vet, Good Traders List or not. If you are reading this, you are able to participate.

I haven't counted but I know I have a few too many cigars so I want to give some away.

How can you get them you ask?

All you have to do is correctly guess who was who's Secret Santa and post it on the list below. Whoever correctly matches the most wins. Also pick a number between 1 and 500 in case of a tie the number picked will be the tiebreaker.

Simple enough?

Contest to end when Kuzi posts the official list

Now go:

1) lilwing88
2) greg2648
3) AJGARLETT
4) TapeWormZ
5) beatnic
6) bip
7) Vulchor
8) pbchevo
9) rossdavey2
10) scarlin
11) Bombay
12) fuentejps
13) Shaun.Harrison87
14) Redtailhawkoz
15) kingjk729
16) e6specialk
17) Hayblet
18) dopeyferree
19) RaschNuts
20) Diamondog
21) Marker
22) smoke em if you got em
23) MTuccelli
24) robbyras
25) RCY Cigars
26) BigT06
27) firetruckguy
28) 90+ Irishman
29) Bobbo2009
30) ENFIDL
31) lcpleel
32) bandyt09
33)JudoChinX
34)StrongStyle
35)Mephisto
36) Kuzi16
37) OchoZacho
38)Laker
39) Goldy
40) deejmemixx
41) jasonusa1
42) spindrift
43) wwestern
44) Teege
45) chemforever

Comments

• Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    PM to you Kuzi.....
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    PM to you Kuzi.....
    lol
  • Options
    zeebra:
    PM to you Kuzi.....
    Shawn, I still owe you a bomb, don't do anything stupid.......
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I know some of these so to play fair I'm gonna keep me and my short shorts out of this
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    zeebra:
    PM to you Kuzi.....
    Shawn, I still owe you a bomb, don't do anything stupid.......
    You dont owe me anything Todd. I'll finish this up later, just got a reply back...I mean, my wife is calling me..
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    I know some of these so to play fair I'm gonna keep me and my short shorts out of this
    E, I am sure that most people know some of them so if everyone says that I can't give any of my cigars away, now put on the Big Boy short shorts and get in the game......
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    Tease
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    ENFIDL:
    E, I am sure that most people know some of them so if everyone says that I can't give any of my cigars away, now put on the Big Boy short shorts and get in the game......
    So it's like that huh?
  • Options
    The Kid:
    ENFIDL:
    Tease
    Oh no I don't tease I just build anticipation...
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    bandyt09:
    ENFIDL:
    So it's like that huh?
    WOO WOO WOO, YOU KNOW IT!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    PM to you Kuzi.....
    Replied
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    man... i want in on this game. i would mop up.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:

Ahhh, yes you would. Your THE Official, lol.....

• Options
    kuzi16:
    Matt, if everyone else says you can play in the game, then I'll allow it. However, when you match the names you can't look at your list. Now, go get everyone's approval...........
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    ENFIDL:
    bandyt09:
    ENFIDL:
    So it's like that huh?
    Just posting to say how awesome it is that the long island iced Z is US Champ.
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    The Kid:
    zeebra:
    PM to you Kuzi.....
    lol
    HAHAHA, that is freaking hilarious.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    StrongStyle:
    bandyt09:
    ENFIDL:
    bandyt09:
    ENFIDL:
    So it's like that huh?
    And here I thought nobody else would get the reference...
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    bandyt09:
    Alright everyone (except KUZI), those that participated and those that didn't, this contest is open to anyone regardless of post count, noob or vet, Good Traders List or not. If you are reading this, you are able to participate.

I haven't counted but I know I have a few too many cigars so I want to give some away.

How can you get them you ask?

All you have to do is correctly guess who was who's Secret Santa and post it on the list below. Whoever correctly matches the most wins. Also pick a number between 1 and 500 in case of a tie the number picked will be the tiebreaker.

Simple enough?

Contest to end when Kuzi posts the official list

Now go:

Todd, I took a stab at matching everyone up based on the the two threads and a whole lot of guessing. hahaha. Wasn't sure if I should pm my guess to you or post it here, so check your pm. Oh and my random number

thanks for the contest man, thats really cool.
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    StrongStyle:
    bandyt09:
    ENFIDL:
    bandyt09:
    ENFIDL:
    So it's like that huh?
    And here I thought nobody else would get the reference...
    I knew some of you guys would get the reference, just didn't know how many would. Been an addict for 35 years.......
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    I know it is a busy time for most but just wanted to get this back to the top as there is only one week left. I would love to give away sticks for this and I just got some nice ones in (check out the What Did You Get Today thread)................................
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    bump
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    OchoZacho:
    bump
    Why are you bumping?!?!Bumps aren't needed!!!!!

Oh btw, bump.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    bandyt09:
    I know it is a busy time for most but just wanted to get this back to the top as there is only one week left. I would love to give away sticks for this and I just got some nice ones in (check out the What Did You Get Today thread)................................
    umm bandy..I was your SS victim and you didnt know..go ahead and send those sticks this way :D
  • Options
    deejmemixx:
    bandyt09:
    umm bandy..I was your SS victim and you didnt know..go ahead and send those sticks this way :D
    Seriously Shane? I feel so bad, I'll get them out to you tomorrow...........
  • Options
    Bumpalicious................It has never been easier to get my cigars. Seriously people, you want in on this contest.

Contest ends when Kuzi posts the list.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Bumpalicious................It has never been easier to get my cigars. Seriously people, you want in on this contest.

He already did in the main Christmas exchange post today.... Soooooo... I win? ;)
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    jasonusa1:
    bandyt09:

He already did in the main Christmas exchange post today.... Soooooo... I win? ;)
    Yeah, I saw that and stopped my list. Figured it was already over and was waiting for the winner to be announced. Thanks Todd, great idea.
  • Options
    Well I guess we do have a winner(s). Package(s) will go out next week.