Home General Discussion
Options

Note to Mike Tuccelli

jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
Thanks, Mike, for recommending the Dominicans from Casillas cigars. I picked up a couple along with a handful of the Governators when my stepson and I were down there a couple days ago. I torched up a Dominican this afternoon while we were at his home (stepson) for dinner and it was extremely good. Not the best I've ever tasted but certainly in the running. I'm saving the Governator for my Christmas smoke.

Great recommendation!! Thanks again.

Comments

• Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    Thanks, Mike, for recommending the Dominicans from Casillas cigars. I picked up a couple along with a handful of the Governators when my stepson and I were down there a couple days ago. I torched up a Dominican this afternoon while we were at his home (stepson) for dinner and it was extremely good. Not the best I've ever tasted but certainly in the running. I'm saving the Governator for my Christmas smoke.

Great recommendation!! Thanks again.
    Good to hear you liked it. i had a similar experience when I first tried it. I had a few sitting in the humidor and after about 6 months it got much better. They also have a corona and Hemingway that I enjoy from time to time.

• Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I bet Casillas cigars would be excellent after some resting!! I can never let them rest longer than a month though. I smoke 'em as soon as I get 'em!
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    jr_p951:
    I bet Casillas cigars would be excellent after some resting!! I can never let them rest longer than a month though. I smoke 'em as soon as I get 'em!
    Then you need to buy more then just a 5er lol. Next year I plan on having just a humidor for their cigars with 1/4 Govenadors, 1/4 Dominicans, 1/4 Hemingway's and 1/4 of their Coronas.....at least that is the plan