Home Non Cigar Related
Options

History Channel

So ive been watching alot of history channel and although I would never rule out ET this guy is so crazy all I had to do was type crazy alien guy and he was the first 30 pics lol

Comments

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    lmao that's hilarious!
  • Options
    I love the History Channel as well. A lot of really great stuff on there. Anybody watch Ancient Aliens? I'm on the fence about watching it as I'm afraid it's gonna be super lame lol
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    ENFIDL:
    I love the History Channel as well. A lot of really great stuff on there. Anybody watch Ancient Aliens? I'm on the fence about watching it as I'm afraid it's gonna be super lame lol
    Watching it now actually and that guy plays a major role in that one lol.
  • Options
    lol nice. I figured it might be from that. I will have to give it a shot. Can't wait for netflix to add more pawn stars!
  • Options
    Watching my first one and dude is already going off...love it
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    I'm not sure how we haven't brought this up before.
    I love that show.

• Options
    SalemSalem Posts: 717
    Love Ancient Aliens! Even the crazy alien guy.....look at his HAIR!! lol! Seriously though, the first season was the absolute best. The rest....not so much.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I think it is so loony I have quit watching THC most of the time. I am still waiting for the guys to find Bigfoot on whatever show that is but evry hunt ends the same way.
  • Options
    jihiggsjihiggs Posts: 469 ✭✭
    the history channel isn't about history anymore. they went to sensationalist television. I think I made up that word but you get what I mean. even the discovery channel, they have also gone down hill, I don't even bother with tv anymore. just a select few shows that hold my interest on netflix and Hulu.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the series bout earth after people.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like these shows, of course, they explain every inexplicable event as "alien intervention", but they do come up with some interesting finds and questions. For me, it seems much more likely that some civilization developed here on Earth with lot's of knowledge, and then destroyed itself, or fell apart and disappeared. Still, interesting stuff, and I wish I had that guys hair, or my old hair, or any decent amount of hair! ;0
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Rhamlin:
    Dude life after people is so awesome!
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    Rhamlin:
    Yeah it's pretty wild to think that 10,000 years after people the only real remnants of us would be the stone buildings our ancestors built.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I can tell you 2 facts about that guy. 1: he spends crazy time on his hair. 2: he is really enthusiastic. Lol
  • Options
    Rhamlin:
    ENFIDL:
    Rhamlin:
    Yeah it's pretty wild to think that 10,000 years after people the only real remnants of us would be the stone buildings our ancestors built.
    It's really shocking to see just how fast a lot of our society would be wiped away. Even at the like 50 year mark so much was gone I was blown away. It was crazy to think that basically ruins like the Mayan, Peruvian, etc would be all that's left from our generation