Home General Discussion
Options

Merry Christmas to me. I scored !!

KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Options
    Bucking_WBucking_W Posts: 208 ✭✭
    I use to smoke these during the Cigar craze, those things are good. From what I remember they smell like chocolate and have a flavor of chocolate and mild spices. Let those babies sit for quite sometime and they get much better. Nice buy I have not thought about those in sometime I might have to get me some as well.
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Bucking W:
    I use to smoke these during the Cigar craze, those things are good. From what I remember they smell like chocolate and have a flavor of chocolate and mild spices. Let those babies sit for quite sometime and they get much better. Nice buy I have not thought about those in sometime I might have to get me some as well.
    They're really hard to find (especially at a reasonable price). Thats why I jumped on this.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Bucking W:
    I use to smoke these during the Cigar craze
    Not the Maduros though, which until this year have only been made in extremely small quantities for the CFCF.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Nice acquisition
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Maduro's! I've had the unleaded Shorty Story, but not the Maduro. I may have to go pick one up!
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Call me crazy (which I am) but I never liked the short story. Never had the maduro but I have had maduro hemingways. I like the regular hemingways in the classic and sig size but not the smaller sizes.