Home General Discussion

Oliva Vs now to be rolled in Miami

Starting in January they will be rolled in Miami, "The Miami Serie V will have some nice touches making it different from the Nicaragua version. The company will list production totals, who made the smoke, how long it was aged, as well as other details." Very cool idea, would love to plan a trip down there to see this in action!

Comments

• MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    I have already enrolled myself in torcedor classes for the upcoming massive hiring requirements. Too bad I will smoke up all the profits.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Marker:
    I have already enrolled myself in torcedor classes for the upcoming massive hiring requirements. Too bad I will smoke up all the profits.
    Tell Brett about this!...start rollin baby!
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Marker:
    Tell Brett about this!...start rollin baby!
    My job. Don't even try to step in on this...
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Marker:

I will sacrifice myself to testing your fresh rolled Miami V's!! PM me for my address! LoL!
  • Man that's a shame if they change the blend. I think I might buy a couple stand by boxes just in case.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I doubt they will change the blend, but who knows. What I am worried about is them raising the prices because they are now made in the US.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    rwheelwright:
    I doubt they will change the blend, but who knows. What I am worried about is them raising the prices because they are now made in the US.
    Correct, that was the first thought that came into my head
  • KriegerKrieger Posts: 337
    Supply and demand.

Supply is made, but expensive, not many people buy it, supply increases, demand goes down...

Demand goes down enough, supply goes up enough, price comes down. Give it time, I'm sure it will be competitive.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    the oliva factory in Nicaragua was one of the better tours. i hope that translates to the Miami factory.