Home General Discussion
Options

tonight

well gents, tonight is gonna be great, going to a freinds house for some beer, cigars, red meat and loud music. it is a time we all look forward to, the hosts wife is going out of town and all the guys in my circle are sending the women folk away for the night and we are going to have a good old fashioned boys night out. I am bringing the smokes and beer, I think ill bring a few aroma de cubas, a few rocky patel 90s, and a handfull of oliva el cobres. for the beer I think dragons tooth stout is in order, maybe some byfrost (that is, if I can find the stuff made at the elesian, not that crap that comes out of the new belgium brewry). can time move any slower here in the office? I think im getting whiplash over here.

Comments

• Options
    cheymancheyman Posts: 157
    jihiggs:
    well gents, tonight is gonna be great, going to a freinds house for some beer, cigars, red meat and loud music. it is a time we all look forward to, the hosts wife is going out of town and all the guys in my circle are sending the women folk away for the night and we are going to have a good old fashioned boys night out. I am bringing the smokes and beer, I think ill bring a few aroma de cubas, a few rocky patel 90s, and a handfull of oliva el cobres. for the beer I think dragons tooth stout is in order, maybe some byfrost (that is, if I can find the stuff made at the elesian, not that crap that comes out of the new belgium brewry). can time move any slower here in the office? I think im getting whiplash over here.
    What time is it there? 9 am? That sucks...it's noon here and I'm leaving shortly! (sorry to rub it in)
  • Options
    JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    well james that sounds like a fantastic evening if I do say so myself. I need to get a group of guys together for a night like that. I live in San Francisco, and no one in my circle smokes cigars. Friggin' hippies here only smoke weed. jeff
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Jdorais:
    well james that sounds like a fantastic evening if I do say so myself. I need to get a group of guys together for a night like that. I live in San Francisco, and no one in my circle smokes cigars. Friggin' hippies here only smoke weed. jeff
    Time to find new friends.

Higgs, enjoy brother! Those sound like some good times. Make sure someone brings some air fresheners so the hosts wife doesn't come home to the stench :)
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947

jihiggs:

that sounds great time-wish i was doin' the same

• Options
    dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    Tonight is our neighborhood women's club "tea" party. All the women will be headed to our neighbor's place across the street to get liquored up and do whatever the hell women do. The man of that house will be coming over here to hot-box the garage with a cigar. Not sure yet what we'll be smoking or drinking.