Home General Discussion
Options

Feral Flying Pig

I took two up to the counter and ended up walking out with a box! I'm starting to think I have a problem. I seriously need to take a break from buying cigars for awhile...

Comments

• Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Grazuh:
    I took two up to the counter and ended up walking out with a box! I'm starting to think I have a problem. I seriously need to take a break from buying cigars for awhile...
    waiting for a review on these. Great buy from what i read and heard.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    Grazuh:
    waiting for a review on these. Great buy from what i read and heard.
    Yeah I've seen boxes of those show up all over Facebook, they look great and I have yet to have a Liga product that I dislike
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imageimage
  • Options
    jj20030:
    imageimage
    jimmy jimmy jimmy! take notes!!
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    That's a good looking cigar
  • Options
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    Stop it!!! For the love of God man just stop! lol
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    Stop it!!! For the love of God man just stop! lol
    We might have to call in Teege and his big girl squad
  • Options
    im not good at reviews but 1 hell of a smoke! image
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Looks like a good smoke to me!
  • Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    I just recieved a box as a replacement for #9 pigs was that a good replacement?
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    cooch36:
    I would say so. You gained a larger smoke, if that is ok with you, but the demand for the Flying Pig is pretty high for a resale/trade value...all depends on what you wanted to do with it. IMO: smoke em=good win, trade/sell em=marginal loss
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    cooch36:
    I would say so. You gained a larger smoke, if that is ok with you, but the demand for the Flying Pig is pretty high for a resale/trade value...all depends on what you wanted to do with it. IMO: smoke em=good win, trade/sell em=marginal loss
    +1 These sold out faster than the other sizes.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    cooch36:
    +1 These sold out faster than the other sizes.
    Yeah they did... I went ahead and bought a box on back order though... it will be a nice surprise one day when they randomly show up. lol
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Local shop got them in but WONT sell to the public.... members only is what they said!!!! TIM please be my savior!!!!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    I ordered the #9's in September. Like the larger smoke but what r the reviews.Anyone?
  • Options
    cooch36:
    I ordered the #9's in September. Like the larger smoke but what r the reviews.Anyone?
    AWESOME
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    I have a back order also, can't wait to try these
  • Options
    Anybody have their FFP or LP40 shipped yet?
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Local shop got them in but WONT sell to the public.... members only is what they said!!!! TIM please be my savior!!!!!!
    that's f'd up. I hate places like that. In fact I wouldn't go back there and I would make it known to them that it's BS.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    90+ Irishman:
    that's f'd up. I hate places like that. In fact I wouldn't go back there and I would make it known to them that it's BS.
    I completely agree and have already done so. Crap part is that it's the only place I know of in the Front Range to carry them and last I heard Ccom is sold out of them and the L40 so I'm screwed on the two cigars that I want to buy right now. Looks like I'll just be patient and see what pops up.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    phobicsquirrel:
    90+ Irishman:
    I completely agree and have already done so. Crap part is that it's the only place I know of in the Front Range to carry them and last I heard Ccom is sold out of them and the L40 so I'm screwed on the two cigars that I want to buy right now. Looks like I'll just be patient and see what pops up.
    eh, I'm sort of in the same problem. the only shop worth a poo has already angered me with their crappy lounge fees and they at times get these pigs in. However there is no word on when. In fact each time I've been there over the years and the pigs are in season they have a box and I have tried them. I don't think they get enough in to sell an entire box. I have given up hope on any box of these but maybe I'll get to try one.
  • Options
    I did pick up a 5er of the ferels even though I swore I wouldn't. Had one the other day, just OK, but then I really liked the No 9 and was probably looking for that again. Aging these should do them good.

electronic cigarette
  • Options
    whats screwed up is if you do backorder them they dont have any idea when the will ship because drew estate does not give them any kind of time frame so what i heard
  • Options
    AlexisLee:
    I did pick up a 5er of the ferels even though I swore I wouldn't. Had one the other day, just OK, but then I really liked the No 9 and was probably looking for that again. Aging these should do them good.

electronic cigarette
    PM sent
  • Options
    i know what you mean, im getting a little impatient
  • Options
    IrishAJIrishAJ Posts: 135
    90+ Irishman:
    I went back after wards like a week later to the same B&M and when I asked they said they sold out so then I asked when more would come in and he asked why? Why the hell do you think I want one? TO SMOKE IT! The guys at this particular B&M have a problem with women smokers....sexists ****