Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Direwolf got me!

So he sent out my movie winnings 2 weeks back and it happened to be one of the packages that got pilfered from my doorstep... he was nice enough to send out a "make good" package, even though he had nothing to "make good" for, he's just that kind of guy... so this is what he decided to smack me with...

4 beauties... very generous! Us cali boys don't have much access to the Monte NY!

2011-12-23_17-42-41_601

and a new fishing hat!

2011-12-23_17-42-59_17

Thanks so much Bro!

Comments

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    So he sent out my movie winnings 2 weeks back and it happened to be one of the packages that got pilfered from my doorstep... he was nice enough to send out a "make good" package, even though he had nothing to "make good" for, he's just that kind of guy... so this is what he decided to smack me with...

4 beauties... very generous! Us cali boys don't have much access to the Monte NY!

2011-12-23_17-42-41_601

and a new fishing hat!

2011-12-23_17-42-59_17

Thanks so much Bro!
    ohhh, shia, i got a trade going and its on the way,,,,,,
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:

2011-12-23_17-42-41_601

and a new fishing hat!

2011-12-23_17-42-59_17

Thanks so much Bro!
    Helluva gesture on Direwolfs part... very cool
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Like I said in the email. I have a stupid sense of responsibility lol. It wouldn't have sat right with me if ya hadn't gotten something from me. Glad ya like the hat and hope it catches alot of fish.. If it don't, chuck that damn thing in the water lol
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    where's the hook?