Home General Discussion

christmass cigar

so what have we all had resting in our humidors earmarked for christmass?

i think im going to go with an armada with just over a year on it

happy christmass guys

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    opus x ? maybe save that for new years, still thinking,lol
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Montecristo ISOM. Only has about 4-6 months on it hoping that's enough.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Governator by Casillas Cigars
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Rhamlin:
    It isn't... but it will still be tasty I bet. Just not AS tasty as after 3 to 5 years. I am still on the fence here. I would smoke a GOF if I had any left... but I like 'em too much. I may go with an Opus X. My ISOM's are still too fresh for this year's celebration. Hmmmm, choices.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Alas, my sole Cain F shall meet it's slow, sweet, tasty demise for my enjoyment tomorrow...
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Rhamlin:
    Yikes... try 4-6 years...
    Toombes:
    Alas, my sole Cain F shall meet it's slow, sweet, tasty demise for my enjoyment tomorrow...
    i like the f's
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't know how much time it had on it when I got it but I'm enjoying the crap out of it.image
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    ha.....me too! Mine courtesy of Mike (MTuccelli) thanks Mike!
    Merry Christmas Marty - hope you and the wife are doing well.
    (I'm probably going to save the Governators you gave me for NEXT Christmas, or for when you come down to Santa Cruz to camp again!)

• GrazuhGrazuh Posts: 164
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    The wrapper on this was a little beat up, but it was damn tasty!
    Grazuh:
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    The wrapper on this was a little beat up, but it was damn tasty!
    had a couple smokes that the wrapper was kinda messed up but burned great, corrected themselves, held together and a couple of the best ive ever had , had a bolivar isom a couple weeks ago that was awesome
  • GrazuhGrazuh Posts: 164
    jj20030:
    had a couple smokes that the wrapper was kinda messed up but burned great, corrected themselves, held together and a couple of the best ive ever had , had a bolivar isom a couple weeks ago that was awesome
    This was my first. I've had it in my humi for about a year now. Despite the flaws, it burned great. I have one more left and would definitely like to get my hands on more.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingoftheCove:
    jlmarta:
    (I'm probably going to save the Governators you gave me for NEXT Christmas, or for when you come down to Santa Cruz to camp again!)

And a Merry Christmas to you and Jennifer, Horst. I just got sat down with my Governator, a snifter of Booker's, and some peace and quiet after a day of visiting my brothers and their families here in town. One brother is in the hospital recovering from surgery to remove part of his colon due to cancer. We'll know whether it was successful in a day or three. Talk about stress!

Anyway, the rest of the family got together for the usual nonsense and all are well and happy. It's about 6:45pm and I fully intend to enjoy my Governator and my Booker's without any further disruption. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    Today I decided it was time for (after copious extended family time) a nice hike in the woods with my two German Shepherds. They had an amazing time and lots of good exercise and I got a great hike. Of course, during that hike I smoked a nice MF Robusto. This was one of the stogies that comes in the three pack with a box order. I love em and it hit the spot.
    jlmarta:
    KingoftheCove:
    jlmarta:

And a Merry Christmas to you and Jennifer, Horst. I just got sat down with my Governator, a snifter of Booker's, and some peace and quiet after a day of visiting my brothers and their families here in town. One brother is in the hospital recovering from surgery to remove part of his colon due to cancer. We'll know whether it was successful in a day or three. Talk about stress!

Anyway, the rest of the family got together for the usual nonsense and all are well and happy. It's about 6:45pm and I fully intend to enjoy my Governator and my Booker's without any further disruption. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.
    prayers sent , my brother just found out his melonoma cancer is back and they are trying to figure out his treatments now