Home General Discussion
Options

Merry Christmas You Cigar Lovin Fools

Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
Hey Everybody,

Just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year. I am breaking the seal on a bottle of Pappy Van Winkle right now and firing up Ruination in honor of a great year. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday surrounded by family and friends. Thanks for a great year!

Comments

• Options
    Merry Christmas, Alex! Thanks for all you do for us addicts!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Same to you Alex.. Thanks for making this a place I look forward to visiting.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Its been a great cigar year, indeed. Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all of my brothers and sisters out there that enjoy this wonderful hobby as I do. And Alex, thanks for making this possible for guys like me. My cigar journey would still be taking baby steps if not for you and the ccom crew.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    You too Alex, thanks for practically making me broke :) In all honesty, thanks you, this was a great year and my first Christmas as an avid cigar smoker!
  • Options
    BigT06:
    Its been a great cigar year, indeed. Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all of my brothers and sisters out there that enjoy this wonderful hobby as I do. And Alex, thanks for making this possible for guys like me. My cigar journey would still be taking baby steps if not for you and the ccom crew.
    100%. Thank you so much for everything you and the team at ccom does! Merry Christmas everybody. Be safe. Be jolly.
  • Options
    Merry Chrismas to my BOTL's.. and SOTL's from onboard the USS Bataan
    It just rolled to the midnight hour here, and I just finished a MOW Virtue in celebration.

I hope today finds you all with your loved ones and that you all get what you want, with a stick in your hand to boot!
    Take care. God Bless.
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Merry Christmas!
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas to the ccom team and to my extended family here. You all have made this a very special Christmas for an old dog....God Bless

• Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas and a happy, and prosperous new year to you and your family! And thank you and your team for keeping this community for us to enjoy!
  • Options
    GoatmilkGoatmilk Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas to everybody here
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas to all the hard working folks at Ccom who take great care of us.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Merry Christmas to all the fine BORK's on here and the CCOM staff!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas to you Alex and the CCOM Staff. To the rest of this online family. Merry Christmas to you as well.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Merry Christmas to you Alex and the CCOM Staff. To the rest of this online family. Merry Christmas to you as well.
    well said x2
  • Options
    Merry Christmas Alex and Tim, you guys rock. Merry Christmas to all the BOTL's on here too....
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas Alex, and Merry Christmas to all the wonderful folks here at cigar.com, I really enjoyed the yuletide video which I received via Email. Thank You and Best Wishes to all!
    http://www.cigar.com/video/index.asp?v=DxU3h4HLYfY
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas to you Alex, Tim and the rest of the gang at Cigar.com. My empty wallet says Merry Christmas also.

May this season find all our brothers and sisters in the military safe and sound.

Even though I can't smoke this Christmas each and every cigar you guys here light up, I am smoking it in my mind also, so make them all good ones.

Merry Christmas to all my friends here on the MOST AWESOME FORUM IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Merry Christmas...and Pappy Van Winkle is among the best two or three bourbons I've ever had. Last time I had some was on a bird hunting trip in Gettysburg last month. Enjoy and I hope every body has a great Christmas surrounded by loved ones.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And a very Merry Christmas to you Alex and all the ccom crew. Also to all the BOTL's and SOTL's here.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas everyone!
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    Hey Everybody,

Just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year. I am breaking the seal on a bottle of Pappy Van Winkle right now and firing up Ruination in honor of a great year. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday surrounded by family and friends. Thanks for a great year!
    Not to get side tracked but how is that Van Winkle? I could have picked up a bottle around here but didn't.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas Alex and all the wonderful family members at Cigar.com!! Thank you as well to all of our brothers and sisters serving our country near and far! Be safe and come back safe as well!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    e6specialke6specialk Posts: 216
    Merry Christmas Alex and to the rest of the crew at CCOM and of course to my extended forum family members.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas. to all and may the New Year be enjoyable!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Merry Christmas Alex ! Merry Christmas to all the BOTL and SOTL on this awsome forum as well .
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Merry Christmas to all of you, hope you enjoy your families and a good smoke.
  • Options
    willso7willso7 Posts: 156
    YEP Merry Christmas to all BOTL from montreal.
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Alex! Merry Christmas to all of my BOTLs out there. Hope you all had a great one!
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas all, and remember to say a prayer for those less fortunate than us......and there are many.