Home General Discussion
Options

Ccom Christmas Photo

Anyone else notice that the Beard is photoshopped into the ccom Christmas email? Somehow I think this only adds to the legend...

Comments

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I noticed it too. It's because The Beard has grown so awesome that it can not be photographed by a regular camera. It'd take the hubble telescope with a flash powered by the sun to handle the magnitude of awesome needed to capture it's glory
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Grazuh:
    Anyone else notice that the Beard is photoshopped into the ccom Christmas email? Somehow I think this only adds to the legend...
    Lmao, thats funny
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Grazuh:
    Lmao, thats funny
    the legend continues,,,,lol
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    Grazuh:
    Lmao, thats funny

But, ya know, Santa is a legend, too. Do we really know whether The Beard exists? Or is he just a legend???
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    The beard is so majestic, one cannot gaze upon its glory directly or they will perish.
  • Options
    It's only a rendering of what we believe the Beard to look like. No one has actually seen the Beard but I loved hearing the epic tales of his triumphs.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    jlmarta:
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    Grazuh:
    Lmao, thats funny

But, ya know, Santa is a legend, too. Do we really know whether The Beard exists? Or is he just a legend???
    BLASPHEMIES!
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    WTF, The Beard wasn't even in the video; first they remove him from the bottom lower corner of the site, then the take him out of the videos, and then he is photoshopped in the Christmas photo. I guess the want to add to the Mystique of the legend of The Beard
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    The Beard cannot be Photoshopped, it violates the laws of physics. If the Beard could be photoshopped then one could theoretically create something more awesome than the Beard, which is physically impossible. Instead, that photo was Beardshopped. In doing so, the photo actually got .001% as awesome as The Beard, which is to date the most awesome anything has ever gotten.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    hahah the responses so far are epic! heres my attempt:

My theory is infact the opposite...

The Beard is so intense, he automatically becomes the center/focal point of any photo he is in and draws attention away from anything around him. Because of this, the rest of the team was actually photoshopped into the pic around The Beard, who was indeed the original subject of the photo.