Home General Discussion

Merry Christmas!

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
May your Christmas be memorable, filled with family, wonderful smokes and long ashes

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Thank You Chris,, same to you my friend!
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Thank You Chris,, same to you my friend!

Yes, indeed. The same to you and to all the Brethren (and Sistren ? Is that a word?) of The Leaf.
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.
  • Thanks man. Hope your Christmas is really special!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Merry Christmas to everybody and your families! Hope you all have a safe and blessed day!
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas all!
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Merry Christmas to all! I'm thankful that I've had such good friends on this forum! May 2012 be an epic year for cigars!
  • indeed a very merry Christmas to all
  • slickricslickric Posts: 705
    Merry christmas everyone. i actually received my first ever opus x from my families secret santa.couldnt have had a better nightUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merry Xmas brothers and sisters! To one and all, thank you for being such a wonderful family to have met this year and I am thankful for you all! I hope that I can be an example to lead the new ones, and a student to be lead my our wonderful veterans! Thank you and long ashes to you all!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • slickricslickric Posts: 705
    i love you guys. you all are the reason i didn't give up on this beautiful hobby when i thought i just wasn't going to get it. Thank you all and merry christmas. i hope i can pay it forward and mentor noobs in the years to come (even though i still consider myself a noob :) ). THANK YOU!
  • e6specialke6specialk Posts: 216
    I wish everyone and your families a Merry Christmas. I would also like to thank my Secret Santa again, I was truly humbled by your kindness and generousity.
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas to my extended family on these forums! I'm just sitting and waiting for my daughter to get up... that's what it's all about for me getting to see her light up! Have a great day brothers!
  • Merry Christmas to you all!!!! May you get what you want or get what you deserve......lol