Home General Discussion
Options

Cigar Travel???

Just wondering and y'all use tubes or whatever when out away from home? I've seen single plastic tubes from $3 to really expensive gold ones to leather cases.....yall have a preference or don't even use anything? Away from home meaning just a few hours or a visit with friends.

Comments

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I have a 3 finger leather case that I use whenever I'm going out or I bring it to work. I love that thing. But I take my 5 & 15 ct herfadors sometimes. I now have a 40ct and took it to the last NOVA herf. It makes bringing the pain so much easier lol.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I have a 40 count herf-a-dor with a boveda pack in it. Holds RH like a rock and fits about 60 sticks if you just use 2 trays instead of all 4 of them. I literally don't leave home without it.
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Depends on what I'm bringing. If its just me and one other buddy...its the 5 ct herf. If its a couple buds...then usually a zip lock bag of cigars. Other have a 15 ct herf that I would really like but...the zip lock bag works for the moment.

When I deply...thats a whole nother issue. Then I start preserving humi pillows and small humidors! I become super efficient!