Home General Discussion
Options

Merry Christmas

Well I know I'm like a noob, but anyway I wish everybody a merry Christmas and I hope that I can bomb everybody that's worthy and will have me a happy new year

Comments

• Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Yes I've been drinking, lol
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And a Merry Christmas to you, too. Also a Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year to you and yours.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas to you to
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merry Xmas to you and your family as well!

Oh and Ricky, a Merry Xmas to you too my honored friend!!! Let me know how that LE ISOM Monte is!!!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas. I cant wait to see the bombs you send out. Just keep in mind you will receive retaliatory strikes if you don't do it right.
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    big chunks:
    Yes I've been drinking, lol
    Santa had a few drinks here last night too!! 12 Sam Adams Winter Abbey! *** left his empties!
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!!

• Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    I also had a few Sam Adams winter Lager those are good. Woke up this morning slightly hungover but my brother got me some cigars for Christmas, I can't wait to try the undercrown anyway I can't wait for new years and then hopefully find some good botl to start bombing
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night. :-)

• Options
    JayoJayo Posts: 76
    It is a bit late, so Happy New Year!!!