Brothers - Meet my baby boy Cohen

Cohen was born 12/22/11 6:27pm at 7lbs 14oz. This has got to be the best Christmas ever! Merry Christmas everyone!

DSC_0651

Comments

• asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    Congratulations! That is awesome!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Big congrats on the new addition to your family
  • GoatmilkGoatmilk Posts: 200
    Congratulations
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Congrats bro ...
  • RhamlinRhamlin WVPosts: 6,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mmm lOve that smell. Congrats brother what a great present.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Congrats, dude! Handsome looking lad!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    So awesome congrats to you and your family brother!
  • jj20030jj20030 galveston islandPosts: 5,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats there bro! fine lookin young man!
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Congrats on the addition to the family!! Enjoy them while they are young! Christmas is much cheaper! I have a 9, 11 & 16 yo! They cost a small fortune at Christmas! They want laptops, big flat screens, ipads or tablet (they thought they had a choice!!), remote control cars...etc. etc. Man...they grow up fast!
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Great looking boy! Congrats, brother.
  • jj20030jj20030 galveston islandPosts: 5,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jr_p951:
    Congrats on the addition to the family!! Enjoy them while they are young! Christmas is much cheaper! I have a 9, 11 & 16 yo! They cost a small fortune at Christmas! They want laptops, big flat screens, ipads or tablet (they thought they had a choice!!), remote control cars...etc. etc. Man...they grow up fast!
    when i was young a tablet was a 10 cent big chief ,lol image
  • jlmartajlmarta 50 miles from ParadisePosts: 6,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations for a fine looking son. Here's wishing you, your new son, and all your family a happy and fulfilling life.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat West TNPosts: 4,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how cool is that?! Congratulations
    "It is a simple matter to determine when a true genius has arrived on earth, all the dunces will convene to form a coalition against him."  --  Jonathon Swift

Simple reductive logic reveals every "Zero Tolerance" policy to be, in fact, a "Zero Intelligence" policy.--Me

A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves.  
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Lakewood WAPosts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Congrats and Merry Christmas Brother, enjoy your son, they grow up fast.
  • jr_p951:
    Plus 100 on that....They grow up in a hurry.......
  • jj20030:
    jr_p951:
    when i was young a tablet was a 10 cent big chief ,lol image
    Didn't realize what an old man you are.....................
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    ABSOLUTELY AWESOME BROTHER!!! Big congrats to you and the family brother, a greater gift nobody could ask for!!! :-)

• PDWIGSPDWIGS Posts: 82
    CONGRATULATIONS ON THE NEW ADDITION!!!
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,834 ✭✭✭
    SO COOL MAN, CONGRATS.
    One God, One Truth
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations. Christmas will always be special now.
    "There's three parts to making a great cigar. There's the science and the know-how, the experience. There's the art, which is the judgment call, that feel that you know exactly what to do. But there's something else: the inspiration. And I consider that very spiritual."

• DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Did you pass out it's a boys, or something else?
  • jsnakejsnake Kansas CityPosts: 5,699 ✭✭✭✭
    Great looking kid. Congrats to you and the wife.
  • djbeeniedjbeenie Posts: 469
    Direwolf:
    Did you pass out it's a boys, or something else?
    HAHA no not yet, I havent had any sleep to be able to smoke a cigar.

Thanks everyone! I can't even explain how cool the feeling to have a son (baby).
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Congrats bro! Greatest thing ever. You can't explain the feeling until you experience it for yourself. Best wishes to mom, baby and daddy!
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭
    Now it's time to fire up one of those Padron 1926 80ths ;)
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats to you and your wife. I was born on 12/24 and I was always my father's favorite. He was able to claim me as a tax decuction for the entire year!

They do grow up fast, so the time you spend with him will be precious, you never get a chance to get it back.
  • Bucking_WBucking_W Posts: 207
    Congrats on the new boy, My son was born 12/23 you'll have to make sure to give him his special day so close to Christmas. May God bless your new son and family.
  • SalemSalem Posts: 717
    Congratulations!! What a fine looking baby......so sweet!!