Home Non Cigar Related

Brothers - Meet my baby boy Cohen

Cohen was born 12/22/11 6:27pm at 7lbs 14oz. This has got to be the best Christmas ever! Merry Christmas everyone!

DSC_0651

Comments

• asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    Congratulations! That is awesome!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Big congrats on the new addition to your family
  • GoatmilkGoatmilk Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Congrats bro ...
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mmm lOve that smell. Congrats brother what a great present.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Congrats, dude! Handsome looking lad!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    So awesome congrats to you and your family brother!
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats there bro! fine lookin young man!
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Congrats on the addition to the family!! Enjoy them while they are young! Christmas is much cheaper! I have a 9, 11 & 16 yo! They cost a small fortune at Christmas! They want laptops, big flat screens, ipads or tablet (they thought they had a choice!!), remote control cars...etc. etc. Man...they grow up fast!
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Great looking boy! Congrats, brother.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jr_p951:
    Congrats on the addition to the family!! Enjoy them while they are young! Christmas is much cheaper! I have a 9, 11 & 16 yo! They cost a small fortune at Christmas! They want laptops, big flat screens, ipads or tablet (they thought they had a choice!!), remote control cars...etc. etc. Man...they grow up fast!
    when i was young a tablet was a 10 cent big chief ,lol image
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations for a fine looking son. Here's wishing you, your new son, and all your family a happy and fulfilling life.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how cool is that?! Congratulations
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Congrats and Merry Christmas Brother, enjoy your son, they grow up fast.
  • spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    jr_p951:
    Plus 100 on that....They grow up in a hurry.......
  • spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    jj20030:
    jr_p951:
    when i was young a tablet was a 10 cent big chief ,lol image
    Didn't realize what an old man you are.....................
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    ABSOLUTELY AWESOME BROTHER!!! Big congrats to you and the family brother, a greater gift nobody could ask for!!! :-)

• PDWIGSPDWIGS Posts: 82
    CONGRATULATIONS ON THE NEW ADDITION!!!
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    SO COOL MAN, CONGRATS.
    One God, One Truth
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congratulations. Christmas will always be special now.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Did you pass out it's a boys, or something else?
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great looking kid. Congrats to you and the wife.
  • djbeeniedjbeenie Posts: 469
    Direwolf:
    Did you pass out it's a boys, or something else?
    HAHA no not yet, I havent had any sleep to be able to smoke a cigar.

Thanks everyone! I can't even explain how cool the feeling to have a son (baby).
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Congrats bro! Greatest thing ever. You can't explain the feeling until you experience it for yourself. Best wishes to mom, baby and daddy!
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Now it's time to fire up one of those Padron 1926 80ths ;)

"Long ashes my friends."

• YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats to you and your wife. I was born on 12/24 and I was always my father's favorite. He was able to claim me as a tax decuction for the entire year!

They do grow up fast, so the time you spend with him will be precious, you never get a chance to get it back.
  • Bucking_WBucking_W Posts: 208 ✭✭
    Congrats on the new boy, My son was born 12/23 you'll have to make sure to give him his special day so close to Christmas. May God bless your new son and family.
  • SalemSalem Posts: 717
    Congratulations!! What a fine looking baby......so sweet!!