Home General Discussion

Clue Me, Please

JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
My neice gave me a couple of cigars I'm totally unfamaliar with: a Comacho Liberty 2011 (comes in it's own coffin box), and a Zino Platinum Z Class.

What do you guys know about these cigars?

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Comacho Liberty 2011 is a pretty great Comacho stick actually and is a limited release...a barberpole wrap I believe as well! The Zino is also a really really great stick from Davidoff as well... great pick ups!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    JDH:
    My neice gave me a couple of cigars I'm totally unfamaliar with: a Comacho Liberty 2011 (comes in it's own coffin box), and a Zino Platinum Z Class.

You'll enjoy them. Your niece didn't cheap out on smoke for you and she knows good cigars.
  • JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    lcpleel:
    JDH:

You'll enjoy them. Your niece didn't cheap out on smoke for you and she knows good cigars.
    She likes to give thoughtful gifts, that's for sure. She went to a local B & M, and told the owner what was in my humidor, courtesy of my wife, & he recomended these. Pretty sure these will be special occasion cigars.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    JDH:
    lcpleel:
    JDH:

She likes to give thoughtful gifts, that's for sure. She went to a local B & M, and told the owner what was in my humidor, courtesy of my wife, & he recomended these. Pretty sure these will be special occasion cigars.
    Nothing more special than waking up in the morning and being able to take a breath. Great smokes none the less. Enjoy them!
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    90+ Irishman:
    The Comacho Liberty 2011 is a pretty great Comacho stick actually and is a limited release...a barberpole wrap I believe as well! The Zino is also a really really great stick from Davidoff as well... great pick ups!
    The 2011 isn't a barberpole, but is a strong, complex smoke. I haven't tried the Zino, but most Zino's are tasty, but fairly mild. Be sure to thank your niece profusely!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Your niece loves you. A lot apparently. LOL
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You got one great Neice there brother! Excellent smokes.
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Nice and thoughtful. The Liberty would make a great 4th of July smoke.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    That particular Zino isn't mild at all. The strength on the Z class depends on the vitola, but they can be anywhere from med-full to full. I actually think that's one of the best cigars to come out of 2011, definitely top three.