Home General Discussion
Options

CCOM is the best

PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
Mother got me a 10 pack of Undercrowns, but i saw on the packing slip that it was ordered on Nov 30th. But because ccom is the best and ships with humi pillows, the sticks stayed safe in that box for a month. To be safe, I put my hygro in the bag at it stays at 66%.

Comments

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Saved by The Beard! LOL. Stuff like that is why Ccom rules the roost in customer service.
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    PsychoSJG:
    Mother got me a 10 pack of Undercrowns, but i saw on the packing slip that it was ordered on Nov 30th. But because ccom is the best and ships with humi pillows, the sticks stayed safe in that box for a month. To be safe, I put my hygro in the bag at it stays at 66%.
    I would like to have seen the tracking on that package. I wonder how many times it got lost, or did you just forget to open the box :)?
  • Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    chemforever:
    PsychoSJG:
    I would like to have seen the tracking on that package. I wonder how many times it got lost, or did you just forget to open the box :)?
    Xmas present. She ordered it on Nov 30th, and kept it in the closet until yesterday.
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    That is why i order from ccom! That pillow has saved me so much money! I have recieved packages that have been in the mail system for over a month, traveled half way around the world (literally), and arrive nicely package and fresh! All due to how they ship their packages!! They keep the customer in mind!