Home General Discussion
Options

TheDailyCigar Blog Top 5 of 2011 Countdown

Ok BORK's I'm doing a 5 day top 5 countdown of new, to me, cigars of 2011.

Today is Day 1 which brings us: http://thedailycigar.blogspot.com/2011/12/dec-26th-2011-h-upmann-sun-grown.html

It comes to us courtesy of a ridiculous bomb that RCY smacked me with a few months back

Comments

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I will be following, as usual.

and are you saying that Rick hit you with an awesome bomb? I didn't know he did that kind of stuff... lmao
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    BigT06:
    I will be following, as usual.

and are you saying that Rick hit you with an awesome bomb? I didn't know he did that kind of stuff... lmao
    Thanks man. lol yeah who would of thunk he'd do something like that
  • Options
    Everybody go check out the rest of the Top 5:

http://thedailycigar.blogspot.com

• Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    That's a damn tough call for me between 1 and 2.... Great list Eli!
  • Options
    Wes you must be askin for it callin me Eli! Thems fightin words lol

Thanks brother! It was a very hard list to put together so many great smokes I tried this year. 1 and 2 were really close for me as well
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Very interesting list. Completely different than mine that's for sure. But what list is the same.. lol.
  • Options
    Yeah it's a very different list than pretty much any I've seen but it's one of the things I know I love about cigars the most, the individual experience of that person and a cigar.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Cool list and great pics of the cigars!
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I follow the blog! I remember you did the PE back in mid-October. It help me seal the deal on a 5 pack. I also learned the day the Cuban Embargo was signed!! So I got a nice review, a history lesson, and a 5 pk of PE cigars that day!
  • Options
    Glad to see people are enjoying the blog and the history tie in posts. The PE is fantastic and I'm glad I could help you get a 5'er of them brother!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    lookin good as always... your site has become part of my morning ritual... it's right in the middle of the my list of sites to check out every morning to see whats new
  • Options
    I really appreciate that Robby! Thank you!