Home General Discussion
Options

Virtual B&M

2»

Comments

• Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Da BRO-STASHE!! Pull up a seat my friend! And slide over one of those Pepsi's! I'm a Diet Coke kinda guy but that BRO-STASHE is so spectacular, I'll have what your drinking!! Is someone feeding jager to Jason? The cashier said he's doing handstand splits between helicopter sessions! Some chick was pointing and laughing.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    jr_p951:
    Da BRO-STASHE!! Pull up a seat my friend! And slide over one of those Pepsi's! I'm a Diet Coke kinda guy but that BRO-STASHE is so spectacular, I'll have what your drinking!! Is someone feeding jager to Jason? The cashier said he's doing handstand splits between helicopter sessions! Some chick was pointing and laughing.
    Yeah, when I walked in she was saying "It looks like a **** - only smaller!" between giggles.

• Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    jr_p951:
    Yeah, when I walked in she was saying "It looks like a **** - only smaller!" between giggles.

Always has to be the one a$$hole at the herf eh Glen............If you can't find him, well you know..................By the way, Jason has inspired to buy a NUB, just not the Maduro.....................
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    bandyt09:
    The Sniper:
    jr_p951:

Always has to be the one a$$hole at the herf eh Glen............If you can't find him, well you know..................By the way, Jason has inspired to buy a NUB, just not the Maduro.....................
    LMAO! Does your last thought make "NUB Maduro" a contradiction in terms? Just asking... :-)

• Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Thats it, I'm hallowing out a Nub Torpedo and throwing it over!! He can cover himself with it!!
  • Options
    SalemSalem Posts: 717
    Hey guys, I had to get up and go to work. An RN's work is never done. Finished the cigar though, and the cognac way out of my bloodstream.....my virtual cognac and cigar that is. I bet ya'll didn't even realize I had got up and left. I tried to say goodbye but one person was still getting their clothes on, another was admiring the bar, yet another one was so engrossed in their music all the while puffing on stogies, that no one noticed I was leaving. Let's do it again sometime. But ya'll, by all means, carry on!!!! :)