Home General Discussion

Which one should I smoke next?

Assuming I can come to some truce with my husband, I was just wondering which cigar I should smoke next since I know nothing about any of them. I have 7 left, what do you think would be the best one for me? One is really small & short but I can't remember which one it is at this moment. A Carlos Torano Casa Torano, El Mejor Emerald, Vegas Cubanas Don Pepin Platinum shorty, 777 Maduro, RP Edge Lite Nicaragua, Joya De Nicaragua. Thanks!

Comments

• JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    Salem:
    Assuming I can come to some truce with my husband, I was just wondering which cigar I should smoke next since I know nothing about any of them. I have 7 left, what do you think would be the best one for me? One is really small & short but I can't remember which one it is at this moment. A Carlos Torano Casa Torano, El Mejor Emerald, Vegas Cubanas Don Pepin Platinum shorty, 777 Maduro, RP Edge Lite Nicaragua, Joya De Nicaragua. Thanks!
    The Pepin Garcia.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I'd highly recommend the Casa Tora
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Salem:
    id say the 1st 2 and 5th ones are milder and the 3rd 4th and last are med to fuller, good luck with your hubby
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    what JdN is it ?
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    kuzi16:
    what JdN is it ?
    Hopefully a Celebration or a Dark Corojo...
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    guess the hubby intervened,lol
    BigT06:
    kuzi16:
    what JdN is it ?
    as a third cigar?

i would hope its a Cabinata

it is mild to medium and simply fantastic.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    kuzi16:
    BigT06:
    kuzi16:
    what JdN is it ?
    as a third cigar?

never had one of those... may have to look into it, cause I love pretty much everything I've tried from JdN.
    BigT06:
    kuzi16:
    BigT06:
    kuzi16:
    what JdN is it ?
    as a third cigar?

never had one of those... may have to look into it, cause I love pretty much everything I've tried from JdN.
    this is the only JdN that does not have the "signature blending style" of Dr. Alejandro Martinez Cuenca. there is something very different and very good about it.