Home General Discussion

Does CCom price match?

phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
Okay so I'm thinking of getting a few boxes and though I've found 2 of them on here, there are two or three others that are cheaper at another place. I'm wondering if Ccom would price match or at least try to meet the other price? I've never ordered a large order like the one I'm planning so if anyone knows some intel please share... Thanks =)

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Hey Phobic, all a guy can do is ask. I bet they would thou, in particular on a large order.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947

phobicsquirrel:
    Okay so I'm thinking of getting a few boxes and though I've found 2 of them on here, there are two or three others that are cheaper at another place. I'm wondering if Ccom would price match or at least try to meet the other price? I've never ordered a large order like the one I'm planning so if anyone knows some intel please share... Thanks =)

The simplest thing to do would be just give them a call as it may have to do with order size and so forth , so therefore what was allowed for one may not pertain to another. Did not mean that to sound so snippy you know we love the sacred squirrel ....

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    of course calling would be the thing to do but I was wondering if anyone else had done such a thing. Anyway thanks laker and snippy gene!!! lol...
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    got the intel, thanks peeps!!!!
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    got the intel, thanks peeps!!!!
    So what is the intel?
  • jihiggsjihiggs Posts: 469 ✭✭
    they almost always give you 10 percent off if you do a phone order...
  • Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    We try to be as competitive as possible. On some things we are higher and on some we are the lowest on the web. We hate turning away any business, so feel free to give us a call and we will do what we can to meet your expectations.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Thanks again Alex.