Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Raise your hand...

...if you like Gurkha.

Comments

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do. Haven't tried the new ones yet but I love all the old ones.
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Centurian, TPB-1, and that's about it.
    Oh, and the original release of the Blue Steel
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    I do. Haven't tried the new ones yet but I love all the old ones.
    You win. PM incoming.
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I like a few of the Gurkhas. Centurian is one of my fav Gurkhas! I also like the Crest, Blue Steel, Titan, and Beast. I've wanted to try the Evil, Dragon Fury, Seductions, and Cellar Reserve. If you check out their website, they have many lines that I didn't even know about. Like the Gurkha Triad, or Gurkha Genghis Kahn. They also have coffee beans!
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Liked the Grand Age but have not had another that I would consider buying again. The Grand Age was a 3 hour cigar though. Sheesh.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    Liked the Grand Age but have not had another that I would consider buying again. The Grand Age was a 3 hour cigar though. Sheesh.
    Genghis Khan is the same way, I enjoyed it but damn unless I'm gonna watch LotR don't have that kind of time
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    If you are taking a survey, I find a lot of their stuff enjoyable. I don't wait for everything new to come out from them, but the ones I favor are still in a quiet rotation in my humidor.
  • Options
    I'm not taking a survey, I'm making room. Gurkha's aren't my thing it seems.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    Well, that's why I was careful in my reply.. Maybe some of the new guys would enjoy the Gurkha experience.. I have been there, and have a plentiful supply.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can say that I like more of their blends than not

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    Havent really found one I like yet. Did however remind me of my son!! He asks a million times a day, raise your hand if you like tv, snow, toys, pizza etc. The list is never ending!!
  • Options
    JZ:
    Havent really found one I like yet. Did however remind me of my son!! He asks a million times a day, raise your hand if you like tv, snow, toys, pizza etc. The list is never ending!!
    lol, me too! I think I named this thread 'Raise your hand' subconsciously.
  • Options
    I'm a fan ! Probably my favorite brand.
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    All time favorite brand! I'll be posting my Cigar New Years resolution here in a few days---It's Gurkha related!
  • Options
    Haha SWEET! Thanks brother. I thought you were taking a survey too or maybe looking for something. I am actually getting low in the Gurkha department so much thanks. PM sent.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marker:
    Jamie, have you had the Vintage Shaggy? It's a great stick! Some others that I really like are the Evil, Blue Steel, Black Dragon, and Symphony. The Symphony is one of my favorite go-to sticks in the morning with coffee, or when I'm just wanting a milder smoke!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    I do NOT like Gurks
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    I do NOT like Gurks
    put your hand down
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    bigharpoon:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    I do NOT like Gurks
    put your hand down
    Never had it up
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    dbeckom:
    Marker:
    Jamie, have you had the Vintage Shaggy? It's a great stick! Some others that I really like are the Evil, Blue Steel, Black Dragon, and Symphony. The Symphony is one of my favorite go-to sticks in the morning with coffee, or when I'm just wanting a milder smoke!
    No. I am off Gurks unless I need to smoke one. Not saying they can't make a great stick. Just unwilling to try to find one I like at this point. Too many other cigars in my end table I need to work on.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Like the Centurian and Rare Breed the best out of what I have tried .
  • Options
    dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    Nope none for me thanks. Not a single one in my humi although I might fire up a Centurian if given a chance.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    The couple I had weren't to bad
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    I enjoy a Gurkha every now and then. I am curious as to which ones you have tried or have that you have lost interest in.

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Ooh, ooh, mmmeeeeee!!!
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Hand half raised. The grand age, centurion, beast, and Titan are good. The others I have had are nothing to write home about, especially the crest.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Like the Centurian, Titan, and Grand Age, carry centurian in humi!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Ummmmm brother these aren't all Gurkhas. I should have known better then to speak up and raise my hand. Thank you!

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Why does Gurks have a bad name with alot of folk.Ive enjoyed what I have tried so far
  • Options
    You're welcome. Just a little package to brighten your day. Ya know, no big whoop.