Home General Discussion
Options

How do you order from ccom?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    I just call Tina on the phone. I also order from the website when I'm pressed for time.
  • Options
    I email Tim what I need...he hooks it up with a silky price and BAM, done deal. The one thing I have to say in regards to Tim...he responds just as quickly whether im ordering smokes or needing general customer service for an issue I might have, pretty impressive stuff!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I always order from The Beard but if he's out I order from Kelly
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    ENFIDL:
    I always order from The Beard but if he's out I order from Kelly
    The Beard is out? I love when I do a deal at 10pm on a Saturday night...seems to be when I am most vulnerable
  • Options
    Yeah it's rare but there's time I will email him and will get an auto reply of him being out of the office and if it's for an extended period I will hit up Kelly
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    ENFIDL:
    Yeah it's rare but there's time I will email him and will get an auto reply of him being out of the office and if it's for an extended period I will hit up Kelly
    Ahh yes, I have had that before...I am too scared to go anywhere else, he treats me too good
  • Options
    That he does. I'm very loyal to The Beard but if he's out and I need something I won't let that stop me lol
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,442 ✭✭✭✭✭
    all of the above
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    Email/Tim/done
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I never purchase online, always through the beard.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I don't email Tim, Tim emails me!
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    I don't email Tim, Tim emails me!

lol.......and he does so without any electronic devices

• Options
    KevinFittsKevinFitts Posts: 225
    Usually online. I prefer PayPal. I have called a few times and everyone has been helpful as well.
  • Options
    i think i would screw up my own order if i actually called in and talked to someone at cigar.com, its like watching your favorite athlete on tv, and then finally meeting them face to face for a meet and greet..lol id be like a 13 year old girl crying at a bieber concert..lol
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    If you're not calling in or emailing a rep you're losing out of the greatness of cigar.com IMHO
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    wwestern:
    If you're not calling in or emailing a rep you're losing out of the greatness of cigar.com IMHO
    +1
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    denali7432:
    i think i would screw up my own order if i actually called in and talked to someone at cigar.com, its like watching your favorite athlete on tv, and then finally meeting them face to face for a meet and greet..lol id be like a 13 year old girl crying at a bieber concert..lol
    Bloody hell. Just write it down before you call in.