Home General Discussion
Options

New Feature at Cigar.com

Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
Hi Guys, I am proud to be rolling out www.dailycigardeal.com as part of our website experience. At this site, you will find a different 5 pack each day discounted up to 70% off. We also included a new sub forum so guys can discuss each deal. Hope you enjoy it and be sure to check the site each day!

Comments

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Thanks Alex, that's GREAT news. C.Com shows why the cream always rises to the top once again.
  • Options
    Just checked out the site Alex...looks good. Easy and straight forward. Hope it stays that way. Just a quick pop in make an order and pop out again. VERY KEWL !!!!
  • Options
    vankleekkwvankleekkw Posts: 404
    Another site added to the morning routine.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    GREAT- love it!
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    NICE!
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Sweet...
  • Options
    madurofan:
    Sweet...
    "But what does mine say?"
  • Options
    Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    rwheelwright:
    madurofan:
    Sweet...
    Dude!
  • Options
    Bad Andy:
    rwheelwright:
    madurofan:
    Sweet...
    Dude!
    What does MINE say!
  • Options
    rmccloudrmccloud Posts: 160 ✭✭
    madurofan:
    Bad Andy:
    rwheelwright:
    madurofan:
    Sweet...
    Dude!
    What does MINE say!
    Sweet
  • Options
    rmccloud:
    madurofan:
    Bad Andy:
    rwheelwright:
    madurofan:
    Sweet...
    Dude!
    What does MINE say!
    Sweet

WTF ?
  • Options
    dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    laker1963:
    rmccloud:
    madurofan:
    Bad Andy:
    rwheelwright:
    madurofan:
    Sweet...
    Dude!
    What does MINE say!
    Sweet

WTF ?
    You're too old to get it ;)

Dude, where's my car??
  • Options
    laker1963:
    rmccloud:
    madurofan:
    Bad Andy:
    rwheelwright:
    madurofan:
    Sweet...
    Dude!
    What does MINE say!
    Sweet

WTF ?
    Never seen "Dude Where's my Car?" ... Thats un-American ... ummmm, wait ...
  • Options
    laker1963:
    rmccloud:
    madurofan:
    Bad Andy:
    rwheelwright:
    madurofan:
    Sweet...
    Dude!
    What does MINE say!
    Sweet

WTF ?
    Man, look at what I started. And then........................ No And then!
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    rwheelwright:
    laker1963:
    rmccloud:
    madurofan:
    Bad Andy:
    rwheelwright:
    madurofan:
    Sweet...
    Dude!
    What does MINE say!
    Sweet

WTF ?
    Man, look at what I started. And then........................ No And then!
    it's all shibby
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Great news Alex, thanks for letting us know.
  • Options
    There goes the neighborhood.
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Proud to say I've never seen Dude Where's My Car.

And oh yeah, stay off my lawn!!!!!
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Luko:

your missing out, though it's better while intoxicated...
  • Options
    cheymancheyman Posts: 157
    This is a fantastic & needed feature...now I don't have to visit other sites and feel dirty about it.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    Luko:

your missing out, though it's better while intoxicated...
    Man, that's the only way to watch it!
  • Options
    rusiriusrusirius Posts: 565 ✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    Hi Guys, I am proud to be rolling out www.dailycigardeal.com as part of our website experience. At this site, you will find a different 5 pack each day discounted up to 70% off. We also included a new sub forum so guys can discuss each deal. Hope you enjoy it and be sure to check the site each day!
    Hey Alex, quick question... Just curious... Is this still basically cigar.com or are you trying to run it as a seperate business? I guess what I'm getting at is, if I call up Tim to place an order for some cigar.com stuff, can I have him throw in the daily deal too?
  • Options
    dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    rusirius:
    Alex Svenson:
    Hey Alex, quick question... Just curious... Is this still basically cigar.com or are you trying to run it as a seperate business? I guess what I'm getting at is, if I call up Tim to place an order for some cigar.com stuff, can I have him throw in the daily deal too?
    Let me take this for you... if you elect to buy the daily deal, it takes you to ccom, and you add it to your ccom cart. You can add othe ccom stuff to your cart, too. I already tried this today (didn't buy anything, I actually just placed a ccom order last week).
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Good chance to try the SOL Cubano Cuban Cab as i have never had them...this will be taken care of just as soon as they arrive ....( but honey I know I said no more this month BUT they were on sale!!!) I can see this one day deal thing becoming a real problem !!!
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    rusirius:
    If you click on the deal, it takes you to the ccom site where you can add the deal to your basket - so it's just another portal to ccom. Great deal today on the Padilla Habanos... I might as well just arrange to have my paycheck direct deposited to ccom.
  • Options
    tankbonniestankbonnies Posts: 191
    I just ordered the sample pack of 8....I'm going to hear the same thing from the wife..but what can I do? It's too tough to pass up.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i seem to have stumbled onto a "quirk" on the forum in regards to the sub-forum. If i hit the "cigar.com forum" button on the top left of the forum i do not see the sub-forum. but if i go to "community" then hit "forum" i can see it. I dont know if you noticed that or care about that, but i found myself confused for a moment early in the morning when i wasnt quite awake yet.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    I assume that's half intentional, half an unavoidable side-effect of the software they're using. The breadcrumb link at top left is, as it says, to the cigar.com forum. Since the daily deal forum is actually on a different domain name, it's not part of the same breadcrumb trail as this forum. The Community->Forums link will show you all forums. Once you pick a forum, the breadcrumbs kick in.
  • Options
    tankbonniestankbonnies Posts: 191
    Great thing about cigar.com.....I ordered the Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet sampler on Tuesday along with 3 for $5 Padillas, the box was at my doorstep when I got home last night....Now that is service!!!! Never disappointed with these guys...