Home General Discussion

School's Out

I am done with School except for 2 classes to finish online. I am relocated and plan on spending some more time on here with you guys. FREEDOM!!!

Comments

• roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Congrats, howdya do?
    One God, One Truth
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats!! Where are you going to relocate?
  • I am in a little town called Woodstock KY about 60 miles south of Lexington. Beautiful farm country.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Welcome, ace! You're gonna be relocating relatively close to me. I'm in Campton, about 70 miles south-east of Lexington. Maybe we can get together with Cville and have a backwoods herf.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I have 3 classes left to finish up my BS. I am starting 2 classes next week and might wrap up the 3rd on-line! I'm ready for a break!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Congrats man!
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Congrats! If you guys ever make it north, I'm right across the river from Cincinnati, we should have a herf!
  • JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    OchoZacho:
    Congrats! If you guys ever make it north, I'm right across the river from Cincinnati, we should have a herf!
    Not a bad idea; I'm in Versailles, KY, just 13 miles West of Lexington. There's a nice cigar bar at Brannon Crossing, just South of Lexington on the Nicholasville Rd. called Jakes. Pretty central location, and a nice place to relax.

http://www.jakescigarbar.com/
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    JDH, sounds like some of "us local fellers" need to meet up at Jake's for a herf. My buddy Jon has been a few times and says it a pretty rad place.