Project Man Cave

2»

Comments

• Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    PhotobucketPhotobucket vent in center of picPhotobucket
  • Options
    Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    This is excellent. Thank you guys for the huge outpouring of ideas, tips and tricks. I am changing my entire initial plan based on what I have learned from my helpful BOTL.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Congrats on becoming a home sized humidor owner Alex!
  • Options
    I was just in a small smoke shop and the guy had a large ceiling fan set on reverse with bathroom type vent on the ceiling above it. Such a simple concept that i never thought of. The ceiling fan pulls all the smoke up to the vent. There was virtually no smoke in the room.
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    No useful ideas, but I just wanted to say congrats, Alex.
  • Options
    dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    I am looking to move shortly to another state (from VA to SC) and we will probably have a house built. So I will most likely look to have some custom buildout action for a humi. So this is good information for sure.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Dan....The F man this is how I find out you're moving. Tisk tisk guess I'll have to give you some corrective training next time we herf ;)
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    dowjr1:
    I am looking to move shortly to another state (from VA to SC) and we will probably have a house built. So I will most likely look to have some custom buildout action for a humi. So this is good information for sure.
    where in SC? Me and the wife dream of moving to Summerville
  • Options
    dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    Looking at Greenville in upstate. Lots of things to do before I can go though...sell house, etc. I am hoping to get it all done and be down there by fall. Enfid I am ready for corrective laden HERFing anytime bro!