Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Jayo, The Kid, Marker...the Fearsome Threesome

greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
Today these three brothers decided to deal some destruction to my property. I entered into a trade with Jayo. He was concerned that he didn't have a big enough arsenal. Well, he is wrong. This brother hit me with some great sticks, and it's always my pleasure to bust a Noob's cheri. I look forward to more trades with Yoon. Thank you for the sticks, bro.
The next package I received was from a brother that we all know and love. I don't know why I continue to do business with The Kid. Every time I do, he tears my a$$ off. You would have thought that I would have learned by now, but I just keep coming back for more lol. Out of the blue, he sent me this bunker buster with some unbelievable sticks in it. As we all know, it is always a treat to deal with Rudy. Some day, if I play my cards right, I might be lucky enough to see his full collection of cigars. He truly is, The Man, The Myth, The Legend. Thanks for the cigars. One of these days I'm going to take the gloves off and teach you a lesson.
The third package I opened up was some Christmas cheer from my friend Marker. When it comes to trades, Jamie is an artist. He puts a tremendous amount of thought into every package he sends. It's as if each one is his latest Masterpiece. I always look forward to dealing with Jamie. He has quickly become a valued member of these forums.

Comments

• Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Nummy, I love those MFs...great hits BotLs!!!
  • Damn. The perfect storm.
  • GREAT job to all three BOTL's! Props to the noob Jayo for making a nice entrance!
  • spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Wish someone would have told me......Guess I might have to fly a solo mission soon..........
    spindrift:
    Wish someone would have told me......Guess I might have to fly a solo mission soon..........
    We can tag team it Paul, nothing we can't handle!
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    spindrift:
    I have a wing man, nice....Greg, better hope I that I don't put a squadron together........
    spindrift:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    spindrift:
    I have a wing man, nice....Greg, better hope I that I don't put a squadron together........
    We could use 1 more to form a flying V...unless a double barrel look is more appealing
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    spindrift:
    Enough already. Why don't you guys go and pick on somebody your own size. Besides that, if you are not careful, I am going to sick Darth Varder on you. Then you would be F'd.
  • Shaun.Harrison87:
    spindrift:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    spindrift:
    We could use 1 more to form a flying V...unless a double barrel look is more appealing
    V is formed. Let's nuke this sucka.
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    Wow those are great hits! Those Emelios and My Fathers are off the hook...do we even need to mention the Flying Pig? Crazy!
    greg2648:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    spindrift:
    Enough already. Why don't you guys go and pick on somebody your own size. Besides that, if you are not careful, I am going to sick Darth Varder on you. Then you would be F'd.
    Was going to ask if that would be sooner or later...But with this Vader person, I'm sure it will be later...
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    spindrift:
    greg2648:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    spindrift:
    Was going to ask if that would be sooner or later...But with this Vader person, I'm sure it will be later...
    Thats funny Paul!!!, Hey greg thanks for the kind words and glad my bomb landed in sync with the other two, Glad to be in such outstanding company!!!! Looks like another sortie is heading your way soon, led by commander spindrift! and a couple other Ace's so I better let ya go cause I know the bunker needs some work after our recent redecorating,,, Roger, One Mike 43, hit is confirmed, returning to base! Enjoy Greg
    The Kid:
    spindrift:
    greg2648:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    spindrift:
    Thats funny Paul!!!, Hey greg thanks for the kind words and glad my bomb landed in sync with the other two, Glad to be in such outstanding company!!!! Looks like another sortie is heading your way soon, led by commander spindrift! and a couple other Ace's so I better let ya go cause I know the bunker needs some work after our recent redecorating,,, Roger, One Mike 43, hit is confirmed, returning to base! Enjoy Greg
    HELP!
  • Paul and Shaun count me in as well!
    joshvoigt:
    Paul and Shaun count me in as well!
    Josh???? I thought you were my boy. I was going to recruit you for my team. Daayyyuuummm. Don't do it guys. I am giving you fair warning to stop and rethink this. I will track each one of you to the end of the earth, if I have to. I have all of your addresses. Somebody better talk some sense into these Yahoos. They are on a collision course with the Bermuda Triangle. Alright, enough is enough, I am going to count to 3........1...........2.........Alright, I am a little skeerd. Rudy, Isaac, Jimmy, Jamie, Dwayne, Robby, Todd, Brett, c'mon guys, I need you........
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Nicely done!!
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice hits,,,
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Greg, I will take Josh for you. He is doomed to hell.
  • So much love to start the new year..
    greg2648:
    joshvoigt:
    Josh???? I thought you were my boy. I was going to recruit you for my team. Daayyyuuummm. Don't do it guys. I am giving you fair warning to stop and rethink this. I will track each one of you to the end of the earth, if I have to. I have all of your addresses. Somebody better talk some sense into these Yahoos. They are on a collision course with the Bermuda Triangle. Alright, enough is enough, I am going to count to 3........1...........2.........Alright, I am a little skeerd. Rudy, Isaac, Jimmy, Jamie, Dwayne, Robby, Todd, Brett, c'mon guys, I need you........
    Action doesn't need to be taken now...we just needed to see who divided where...I think we got you guys :P
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Greg are you okay my friend, nice cigars there....

RCY Cigars:

Rick is the Captain of my team.
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:

Captain...

RCY Cigars:
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:

Captain...

The Captain of Team Destruction. You have forgotten more about bombing brothers, than most will ever know. If I am attacked, I would like you to be the Captain of the Retaliation Team.
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:

Captain...

The Captain of Team Destruction. You have forgotten more about bombing brothers, than most will ever know. If I am attacked, I would like you to be the Captain of the Retaliation Team.

Well, since I've been nominated :). No sweat.....

• lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:

Captain...

wth... LOL... you should of pm'd each other on this one... your doomed
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:

Captain...

wth... LOL

Isaac just joined up....

• lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:

Captain...

wth... LOL

Isaac just joined up....

PM's brother PM's!
  • JayoJayo Posts: 76
    I hope you will enjoy my small collection :)
    greg2648:
    joshvoigt:
    I see you have an excitable personality....If Mr. Lee and the guy that doesn't respond to pm.s is all you have, you're f'd.....What I know for a fact you do have is a "ticking" time bomb...Feel the heat?????