Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Anyone here ride motorcycles?

2»

Comments

• Options
    SalemSalem Posts: 717
    My Honda XLT. I gave up my bikes to get my husband a Ultra Classic. I like it on the back better, lol! image
  • Options
    ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    Salem:
    Here's my new Sportster 1200 Low 105 anniversary edition when I got it about 4 years ago. Yes, It was still on the trailer and we were still at the dealership. Couldn't wait to get a pic. I've have a few bikes and still have my license. (it was windy, lol) image
    A Harley on a trailor why am I not surprised. Sorry to easy to pass up
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    I would kill myself if I rode one..I'll stick to vehicles with 4 wheels for now..
  • Options
    SalemSalem Posts: 717
    Thewelder:
    Salem:
    Here's my new Sportster 1200 Low 105 anniversary edition when I got it about 4 years ago. Yes, It was still on the trailer and we were still at the dealership. Couldn't wait to get a pic. I've have a few bikes and still have my license. (it was windy, lol) image
    A Harley on a trailor why am I not surprised. Sorry to easy to pass up
    LOL! She was not a trailer queen. Only other time she was on a trailer is when I traded it back to the dealer when we got the Ultra. :)
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    Retired from bikes in 1986.......one too many close calls, went down a few times (only once my fault).......simply too many morons in this tourist town.
    Never had a Harley, had lots of Japanese and British bikes
    Favorite bikes I owned:
    1968 Honda 160 Dream
    1974 Honda 450
    1968 Honda 305 Dream (chopped up a bit)
    1972 Norton 750 Commando (fast, didn't stop worth a ****, kinda scary for me at the time, I was 17)
    1971 Triumph 650 Tiger (probably my favorite bike, very clean, a chic magnet....heh!)
    1966 BSA 441 Victor (a BEAST, and oddly enough, my most dependable bike. I rode that thing from Santa Cruz, over the hill to San Jose State University, in rain, wind, storms, almost always at night, while I was doing grad school in the early 80s, probably 100+ times.......slow, torqey and oh so loud.)

If I ever leave Santa Cruz, and my kids are all grown up and don't need me......might have to get me a few bikes.........probably a 60s Honda 305 Scrambler, or a 66 Triumph 500 Tiger for me to ride alone.
    Then some sort of cruiser to take the wife for a few rides.........maybe my first Harley??