Home General Discussion

Box Bedlam

Glad to see it is back because I took advantage of it last year but is it just me or do some of the prices seem "off". They have a box of 5 Vegas Cask for $150 but you can go to the normal cigar page and buy it for $120

Comments

• AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    Thewelder:
    Glad to see it is back because I took advantage of it last year but is it just me or do some of the prices seem "off". They have a box of 5 Vegas Cask for $150 but you can go to the normal cigar page and buy it for $120

Its broken right now. I clicked the link earlier and they had the MOW Puro's for $34.95 now they are $ 75.00 Im sure they will get it fixed asap. Sigh, there goes this months cigar money.
  • Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    AJGARLETT:
    Thewelder:

Its broken right now. I clicked the link earlier and they had the MOW Puro's for $34.95 now they are $ 75.00 Im sure they will get it fixed asap. Sigh, there goes this months cigar money.
    Try it again it should be working or atleast it is on our end. If it's still not working trying clearing your cookies.
  • krebsiekrebsie Moderator Posts: 86 admin
    There was an issue, It was just resolved and it should be ok now. just might need to refresh the page.
    yes I just revisited the page and all is well in box bedlam land
    actually I lied...its not showing my COTM discount
    might just be automatically applied, what did you try to order?
  • ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    Well hello Box Bedlam. :)
  • Cigar2Cigar2 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Just order two boxes of MOW Puro's KILLER Deal.....
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    The deal on the Puro is ridiculous!
    krebsie:
    might just be automatically applied, what did you try to order?
    some MOW Puro's I tried logging out and checking the price..its the same whether im logged in or out. I also logged in and checked pricing on other cigars (non box bedlam) and it shows my discount.
    price should be $35.95 with COTMC discount. Looks like there was an other issue, but all should be good now.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    Oh, man....I just ordered a box of those a few days ago at regular price. Hmph!
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Yay!!! CCOM is the best. Wow MOWPA $36.00 awesome.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Andy if you are still monitoring this thread... I sent you an email regarding the MOW PA's . Please check your emails Andy before these things all disappear ! LOL
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    y2pascoe:
    ENFIDL:
    Oh, man....I just ordered a box of those a few days ago at regular price. Hmph!
    Bro that sucks! I'm sorry to hear that
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    The MOWPA looks great at that price. Better pull the trigger folks. Shoot I was eyeballing the UHCs. This isnt helping my new years resolution ccom.
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    AJGARLETT:
    Thewelder:

Try it again it should be working or atleast it is on our end. If it's still not working trying clearing your cookies.
    Andy, please check your emails.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I bought a box of the MOW PA... Think I should go back and pick up another.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Eh, it is what it is. Guess I could buy a discounted box now, though, couldn't I? Heh heh.
    OK I ordered another box of those tasty lil sticks.
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Laker, PM.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I can't find this. Can someone post a link please?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Direwolf:
    thanks bro. Using my phone and didn't see it anywhere.
    Glad to help dude.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Disappointed in the selection versus last year...
  • Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Man I leave for my first day of vacation today and see this. The boss leaves and the boys give away the frickin house.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i must remember my resolution to only buy cigars because i truly want them, not just because they are good and on sale.

the JdN and the MoW PA are both very tempting though.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    i must remember my resolution to only buy cigars because i truly want them, not just because they are good and on sale.

But, if they're good, and on sale, doesn't that mean that by definition you would want them? sounds legit? (just trying to help)
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    Amos Umwhat:
    kuzi16:

But, if they're good, and on sale, doesn't that mean that by definition you would want them? sounds legit? (just trying to help)
    Yup, that's the logic I used when grabbing two boxes of MOW PA's. LMAO