Home Ratings & Reviews

Feral Pig

In short, I was very disappointed. All I really got was a lot of tobacco and leather flavor. Very little that was unique or interesting, and very little complexity. I think the Undercrown and MUWAT are both far superior. Now, in fairness, I had just smoked an Ashton VSG prior, so the bar had been set pretty high. But I just expected a lot more from a $20+ smoke.

Comments

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I felt the same way about how the t52 pig performed. I wasn't impressed. I did like the 9 though. I am still holding out for the feral though. Sucks you had a bad experience though.
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    The couple I got were extremely wet, I wont consider smoking them for at least a few months. I am guessing yours weren't wet enough to cause burn problems for you? It always seems to be a cr@p shoot with these limited edition sticks, pretty much have to get them before anyone has had them just to ensure you can ever get one.
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    I have some, but gonna just keep em sleeping for a while. Personally I like the Liga Privadas with some rest on em, to me they get better. Others feel differently.