Home Non Cigar Related

Movies of 2012

ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
What movies is everybody excited for this year?

I'm all sorts of geeked up for The Dark Knight Rises
Skyfall
The Grey
Promethus
Django Unchained
The Expendables 2
Bullet to the Head
The Bourne Legacy
Resident Evil: Retribution

Comments

• HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    MIB 3 looks cool.... I like your list though ^_^
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Thanks and I totally forgot about Man on a Ledge. Looks like it's gonna be good. MIB will have to be good with Will Smith in it how could it not be?
  • TDKR all the way!!! I can't wait! Kinda don't care about anything else until I see that in IMAX
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I heard the new Hobbit comes out this year too!
  • JZJZ Posts: 827
    Im looking forward to Act of Valor
    JZ:
    Totally spaced on that one! Don't know how I could. It's going to be amazing
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    JZ:
    Totally spaced on that one! Don't know how I could. It's going to be amazing
    This movie looks pretty good, saw the previews when we saw Ghost protocol, also saw Sherlock Holmes, both were good, another one that looks pretty good is John Carter.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    The Human Centepede two......yes I am kidding
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Underworld, hobbit, TDKR, Expendables 2, avenegers, and x files
    phobicsquirrel:
    Has the X Files 3 been given the green light? The last one was so bad that I dunno how I would feel about a 3rd one
  • Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    underworld, the hobbit, resident evil, 3 films i might actually pay to watch this year :p
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kinda looking forward to Expendables and Ghost Rider.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    ENFIDL:
    Thanks and I totally forgot about Man on a Ledge. Looks like it's gonna be good. MIB will have to be good with Will Smith in it how could it not be?
    man on a ledge looks a lot like Phonebooth with Collin Ferrell... but that was like 7 years ago
  • pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    In Darkness
    The Woman in Black
    The Innkeepers
    Wrath of the Titans
    The Devil Inside
    robbyras:
    ENFIDL:
    man on a ledge looks a lot like Phonebooth with Collin Ferrell... but that was like 7 years ago
    I get more of a Inside Man feel from it which I love that movie
    ENFIDL:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Has the X Files 3 been given the green light? The last one was so bad that I dunno how I would feel about a 3rd one
    ...hope man.. HOPE. word is a script is waiting for one. Needs to be filming by april for a dec. 20thish opening. would suck if it didn't get made. I agree, sort of about the last one sucking. It was goodish say for an episode but to make a film a stand-alone was retarded. I wanted a continuation of the mythology. X files was/is my favorite show. I wish it wouldn't have been butchered in the 8-9th season. I still have faith though.

I forgot, 24 may get a release this year but probably in 2013.
    phobicsquirrel:
    ENFIDL:
    phobicsquirrel:
    ...hope man.. HOPE. word is a script is waiting for one. Needs to be filming by april for a dec. 20thish opening. would suck if it didn't get made. I agree, sort of about the last one sucking. It was goodish say for an episode but to make a film a stand-alone was retarded. I wanted a continuation of the mythology. X files was/is my favorite show. I wish it wouldn't have been butchered in the 8-9th season. I still have faith though.

Yeah I've always loved the X Files and like you was tore up when they butchered it up at the end. I keep hoping that they are going to release the box set on blu ray. I'd sell a kidney for it lol Plus you hit my feelings on the head, for an episode it could have worked but it was so drug out. It was like they were grasping at straws. 24 can't come out soon enough though. I need me some Jack Bauer!!!
    ENFIDL:
    phobicsquirrel:
    ENFIDL:
    phobicsquirrel:

Yeah I've always loved the X Files and like you was tore up when they butchered it up at the end. I keep hoping that they are going to release the box set on blu ray. I'd sell a kidney for it lol Plus you hit my feelings on the head, for an episode it could have worked but it was so drug out. It was like they were grasping at straws. 24 can't come out soon enough though. I need me some Jack Bauer!!!
    Yeah a blue set would be great. I know star trek next gen is coming out on blu ray, so if they can clean that up xfiles should be able to as well. And I'd love 24 on bluray, damn fox and their BS!
  • djbeeniedjbeenie Posts: 469
    SpiderMan Re-Launch? It's supposed to be dark like Batman? http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/68867?start=0&tstart=0
    personally I am not a fan of this new spiderman. could be good but something isn't sitting right for me. I was really hoping that there was going to be a 4th spiderman. I really was sad to see sam go.
    Just saw the trailer for Safehouse that looks like it's gonna be good.
    So freaking amazing looking!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sftuxbvGwiU

• gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    I want to see this one !