Home Non Cigar Related

new business idea

deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
so...as I drive around and look at the freaks my kids now look up to, I thought of a great new business idea.

So guys wear eyeliner now..or "guyliner" as my 13 year old daughter calls it to make it "ok" that a guy is wearing makeup.
I was thinking I could take advatage of this new femdom we call the MetroSexual males in this world.

This buiseness will have a magazine of products you can order and have sent directly to you or delivered by your own emo looking dude.

I shall call it GAYVON

think about it and discuss amongst yourselves. Please let me know if you would like to be a partner in this adventure.

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317

Guys like this?
    Bwa ha ha ha ha ha.

• beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    girly-men. LOL
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    video CLICKHERE
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    video CLICKHERE

Once again, JJ, you nailed it. LOL
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    deejmemixx:
    I shall call it GAYVON.

Holy ****... that's is Effing funny! HA!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I say let them buy all they want... The more they buy the bigger my yearly bonus will be
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    What do you sell makeup?
    Make cosmetic raw material for various cosmetic companies.
  • spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    so...as I drive around and look at the freaks my kids now look up to, I thought of a great new business idea.

So guys wear eyeliner now..or "guyliner" as my 13 year old daughter calls it to make it "ok" that a guy is wearing makeup.
    I was thinking I could take advatage of this new femdom we call the MetroSexual males in this world.

This buiseness will have a magazine of products you can order and have sent directly to you or delivered by your own emo looking dude.

I shall call it GAYVON

think about it and discuss amongst yourselves. Please let me know if you would like to be a partner in this adventure.
    There would be something wrong with the use of the old commercials. Using DingDong and Gayvon in the same sentence would worry me (assuming Gayvon is the male Avon....."Ding Dong, Avon calling" would become "Ding Dong, Gayvon calling" or "Gayvon calling your Ding Ding")....Sorry if anyone is offended by this...
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    spindrift....you just wrote the commercial!!!
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:

Guys like this?
    Bwa ha ha ha ha ha.

I just seen these guys in concert, and they are freaks, but they can rock the fk out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    stephen_hannibal:

Guys like this?
    Bwa ha ha ha ha ha.

those are all guys? Wow, first glance I thought it was at least 3 chicks. I must be getting old. I would like to purchase stock please.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Those are the Black Veil Brides. 2011 Revolver Magazine winners of Best New Band, and best Album, Among other accolades. Not my type of music but I am familiar with them. Maybe we should start a new contest.. freaks of the week, and see how they do. I wonder if they are cigar smokers ? ( no jokes here please)
  • SalemSalem Posts: 717
    LOL!!!!!!
    kaspera79:
    Those are the Black Veil Brides. 2011 Revolver Magazine winners of Best New Band, and best Album, Among other accolades. Not my type of music but I am familiar with them. Maybe we should start a new contest.. freaks of the week, and see how they do. I wonder if they are cigar smokers ? ( no jokes here please)
    Just had to add the no joke tenet.. *moves on