Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

ashton heritage

im a big ashton fan but i had never tried the heitage. i loved it. i'd call it mild-med. cedar notes with just a hint of sweetness

Comments

• Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    I have to revisit these. I had one several years ago before I smoked alot and I don't even recall the experience.
  • Options
    fuentejpsfuentejps Posts: 345
    imo its by far the strongest ashton right next to the majesty. well worth revisiting
  • Options
    The ones I have resting have aver a year and a half on them so maybe I will have to pick up a fresh one as well to make a comparison.
  • Options
    Hmm Ill have to check looking on ccom I may have the cab and not heritage....Either way I will have to order some soon to try them out, most of my sticks are med-full so something mild-med would be good for the morning cup of joe.
  • Options
    cool, lmk your thoughts- john
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Nice cigar. I like them, on my buy box list. Though I didn't find them strong at all, mild to medium is what I would call them.
  • Options
    i meant strong as in ashton strong. agreed, mild-med for sure.
    phobicsquirrel:
    Nice cigar. I like them, on my buy box list. Though I didn't find them strong at all, mild to medium is what I would call them.
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    fuentejps:
    imo its by far the strongest ashton right next to the majesty. well worth revisiting
    How would you compare them to the San Cristobal, which is an Ashton/DPG collaboration?
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    JDH:
    fuentejps:
    How would you compare them to the San Cristobal, which is an Ashton/DPG collaboration?
    good question! I LOVE the San Cristobal!