Home General Discussion

Just another Forum NewB

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
I said to myself, “It’s a new year, why not?”…… join this wonderful, informative, welcoming, friendly place. I’ve been gumshoeing, if you will, the Forums for quite some time now and finally decided to join in on the action. A little about myself, my name is Daniel, I’ve actually been a member of C.com for maybe two years now. Other than the obvious, I’m a big baseball fanatic, occasional angler, and I never out grew playing video games. I reside in Southern California (Rancho Cucamonga) a long with my lovely wife and two beautiful children. So if you are still reading this, I appreciate taking the time in reading this post.
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Whats up bruddah! SoCal in da HOUSE!! Maybe sometime you can make it down to a SoCal Herf and match some faces up with some names! Welcome to the money pit, cash deposit on the left and auto withdrawls are on the right.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Appreciate you taking the time to introduce yourself, and WELCOME! Great group of folks here - best on-or-offline community Ive ever been associated with, and we can always use more. Hope you stick around!

• smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums brother. Glad to hear you are a baseball fanatic!! Enjoy yourself here.
  • djbeeniedjbeenie Posts: 469
    Welcome to the Party! :)
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    welcome to the board. So Cal has some great weather for smoken right now!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride, lot of good people in here!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Welcome. SOCAL has lots of BOTLS. You'll be herfing with them in no time.
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Welcome!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Welcome Daniel, So what have you been smoking lately? Carefull, that's a loaded question.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Welcome to the forum!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. Question; how does one go about posting a pic in the forums? I tried looking it up to maybe see if there was a thread or something but no luck. Like the subject states, I'm a newb to the forums.
    kaspera79:
    Welcome Daniel, So what have you been smoking lately? Carefull, that's a loaded question.
    Lately I've been enjoying Oliva Vs. Most of my good stuff got smoked during the holidays. Restocking now to yet again prepare for the next holidays.
  • Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Welcome Daniel. As has been stated there a great bunch of folks here. Hope you stay around.
  • danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Welcome to the forum! You're going to need a bigger boat.
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    WELCOME!
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard, nice to have another baseball fan on here...I'm tired of always winning the SF vs ATL bets between me and RobbyRas ;)

"Long ashes my friends."

• JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Welcome. :) Stay awhile.
    Krieg:
    Welcome aboard, nice to have another baseball fan on here...I'm tired of always winning the SF vs ATL bets between me and RobbyRas ;)
    Thanks brother. Big Angel fan here. (no I didn't jump on the band wagon because of "The Machine" hehe.) Been a fan since they were the California Angels. Do you guys have a Fantasy league goin in here?
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Daniel.
    try this link
    it explains a lot about posting on the forum
    https://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/71003.aspx
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Bump. Daniel was so cute.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    LOL, and I just love that some of the guys that said "if you stick around".........where are they now that he's the Stogie Stand KING????? Hopefully its been a great year for ya Dan!
    Hahahahaha! Freakin Randy
  • We all start out so innocent and soft spoken ;)
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    LOL, and I just love that some of the guys that said "if you stick around".........where are they now that he's the Stogie Stand KING????? Hopefully its been a great year for ya Dan!
    Truf my druddah xoxo
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Daniel.
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    Yes!! welcome to the boards. Pretty good group of guys here, if you stick around, there is a guy on here that will bomb you a nifty cigar holder, and another guy with a sock fetish. :)
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Welcome Daniel!
    Think I'll call you DZR.
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you signed up for the newsletter? Lots of great info. Send me your addy and I will get you on the list.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey newb....get some wet food. It will make you pho cool!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
    Y'all a bunch of d*ck turds lol