Home Non Cigar Related

Final year of freedom

y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
Finally got a wedding date locked down. 1-13-2013. Sure hope this "end of the world" thing doesn't happen this year. We'd lose our deposit!

Comments

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    wow a year out. I hope your wedding is wonderful however I'm rooting for the end of the world.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I'm praying for mayhem;
    I'm praying for tidal waves
    I wanna see the ground give way.
    I wanna watch it all go down.

But, if we're still here, I hope you have a great wedding!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    phobicsquirrel:
    wow a year out. I hope your wedding is wonderful however I'm rooting for the end of the world.
    BWA HA HA HA HA HA.

• jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    The wife is going to have a sweet month and a half!! Christmas Gifts from Hubby, then New Years party, then Anniversary gift from Hubby...and wrap it up with Valentines Day! Sounds like an expensive 45 days!!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    y2pascoe:
    Finally got a wedding date locked down. 1-13-2013. Sure hope this "end of the world" thing doesn't happen this year. We'd lose our deposit!
    So I am a little confused.....Isn't the wedding date and the end of the world, the same thing???????????? (sarcasm font)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congratulations bro. Are you doing any of the planning? My job was doing the whole honeymoon, the rest she took care of.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    james40:
    Congratulations bro. Are you doing any of the planning? My job was doing the whole honeymoon, the rest she took care of.
    Congrats. Yeah, I planned the honeymoon, the wedding, whatever she wanted. I remember her, not what the place looked like. And that made her happy, which in turn made me happy.
    One God, One Truth
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Posts: 729
    roland_7707:
    james40:
    Congrats. Yeah, I planned the honeymoon, the wedding, whatever she wanted. I remember her, not what the place looked like. And that made her happy, which in turn made me happy.
    Me too. I planned the whole honeymoon and didn't tell her what we were doing until the wedding night.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    jasonusa1:
    roland_7707:
    james40:
    Me too. I planned the whole honeymoon and didn't tell her what we were doing until the wedding night.
    ... there is a joke hiding in that last statement.
  • GoatmilkGoatmilk Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    jasonusa1:
    roland_7707:
    james40:

It's easier to apologize later than to ask for permission first.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Goatmilk:
    kaspera79:
    jasonusa1:
    roland_7707:
    james40:

Try that quote when you go in for ****....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Lasabar:
    Goatmilk:
    kaspera79:
    jasonusa1:
    roland_7707:
    james40:

it's all about the approach. Scientific example would be that the **** on average is 4 degrees warmer than the ****.
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    james40:
    Lasabar:
    Goatmilk:
    kaspera79:
    jasonusa1:
    roland_7707:
    james40:

it's all about the approach. Scientific example would be that the **** on average is 4 degrees warmer than the ****.
    Congrats! Also why do you know that James?