Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    You getting trays for that?
    Looks good though man.

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    how many does the top drawer hold?
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    Nice. I prefer humis with no glass.
    Still, I think my bucketidor is prettier...... :-)
    trade ya!...........

• PreebsPreebs Posts: 43
    Very nice!
  • camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    Nice! Now get a bigger one cause that will be full in no time! lol.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Very nice, Krieg! I like the simple yet elegant aesthetic of it, I'm a big fan of subtlety.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Just needs some smokes in there.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Great addition Kreig! I've only seen one (Todd's), and they are very nice to have!! Wish I had one!
  • The ColonelThe Colonel Posts: 206
    Very nice.. and I agree it will look even better with a few sticks in it...
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    It looks nice now but, it will look better when FULL!!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    Very Nice brother good find! Pls pm me where you got and how much! I'd love a aging humi.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    she's pretty
    One God, One Truth
  • djbeeniedjbeenie Posts: 469
    Looks good man! Wish they make this humi in Black! haha
  • Awesome... I've been eyeing that one for awhile. Your pics are much better than the website. Gonna have to get one down the road.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    nice, have you decided on the humidification device?
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WAY KEWL Krieg! Congrats and can't wait to see pics of it seasoned and FULL! Keep us posted!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful looking humi my friend. Do you have enough sticks to fill it, or do I have to send you a little somethin' somethin'?
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    You getting trays for that?
    Looks good though man.

Yeah it came with trays and a power outlet Just didn't take a pic of them.

"Long ashes my friends."

Nick2021:
    nice, have you decided on the humidification device?
    Actually no I haven't. I'm still trying to decide on an electric solution or beads or a combo of the two.

"Long ashes my friends."

90+ Irishman:
    WAY KEWL Krieg! Congrats and can't wait to see pics of it seasoned and FULL! Keep us posted!!!
    Will do, need to put some weather stripping on the back where the outlet goes. Once I do that,I can start seasoning!

"Long ashes my friends."

Poker Slob:
    Beautiful looking humi my friend. Do you have enough sticks to fill it, or do I have to send you a little somethin' somethin'?
    LOL. I have a ton, thanks to my 4,000th post pass.

"Long ashes my friends."

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Beautiful. Can you divulge (PM) where you picked it up? Are you going beads only? I'm about 4 weeks from doing the same thing, with the same cabinet.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Really nice humi, Happy New Year to you. I can't wait to see it loaded with sticks. Congrats brother.
    kuzi16:
    Not exactly sure Matt, but my est is at least 100-150 cigars

"Long ashes my friends."

• bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    kuzi16:
    Damn Matt, I wish I knew Chris was getting this as I have virtually the same thing and I just took eveything out ( I would have counted ) and put them into bags. I could do 2 rows with 3 high plus a little extra room, so I would guess I got close to 150 to 175 in the top.

Chris, for humidification, you could use the small Oasis and beads. I am running the large Oasis II and it takes up a lot of space.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Very Nice Chris!!!
  • fuentejpsfuentejps Posts: 345
    agreed the oasis 2 takes up a ton. im downswizing myself. krieg, beautiful humi
    bandyt09:
    Krieg:
    kuzi16:
    Damn Matt, I wish I knew Chris was getting this as I have virtually the same thing and I just took eveything out ( I would have counted ) and put them into bags. I could do 2 rows with 3 high plus a little extra room, so I would guess I got close to 150 to 175 in the top.

Chris, for humidification, you could use the small Oasis and beads. I am running the large Oasis II and it takes up a lot of space.
    fuentejps:
    bandyt09:
    Krieg:
    kuzi16:

So would the regular sized oasis be enough for this humi or would I need some beads too?

"Long ashes my friends."

• MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    I have a small hydra and 1lb of 65% beads in the same cabinet. Works great.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    fuentejps:
    bandyt09:
    Krieg:
    kuzi16:

So would the regular sized oasis be enough for this humi or would I need some beads too?
    Oasis and beads would be great.