Comments

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Thats some pretty cool packaging!!!
  • GoatmilkGoatmilk Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    +1
    The packaging makes it look like candy.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    ++1
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Yeah, that will work, I will take 2 please
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Room 101 gets an A for aesthetics.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Wow those look fantastic from the packing to the actual stick.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Ok,Ok I'll take 1+++
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Gonna have to smoke the prerelease stick I got at an event now that see this. Looks so much cooler than the one I got. Mine just has a white label with the name printed on it. These look amazing.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    xIcedGuardianx:
    Gonna have to smoke the prerelease stick I got at an event now that see this. Looks so much cooler than the one I got. Mine just has a white label with the name printed on it. These look amazing.
    jealous to the maxxxxxxx
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I'm gonna have to add this to my wistful thinkin list.
  • GoatmilkGoatmilk Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    xIcedGuardianx:
    Gonna have to smoke the prerelease stick I got at an event now that see this. Looks so much cooler than the one I got. Mine just has a white label with the name printed on it. These look amazing.

Let us know how it is
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Goatmilk:
    xIcedGuardianx:

Let us know how it is
    no kidding. Not super fond of the packaging but the cigars themselves look really nice.
  • oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    I just called a cigar store near me, and they are going to have them. Woo!

I'll drop ten bucks just for a cigar that looks that cool. It's a novelty, if nothing else.

My guess is that it will garner an average rating of 87-88 from the big reviewers. Who knows, though. I thought the Man o War marketing was a bit over the top, and it turned out to be one of my all time favorite cigars.

We shall see.
  • Goatmilk:
    xIcedGuardianx:

Let us know how it is
    will do
  • danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Awesome packaging!