Home General Discussion

This week's Friday deal...

j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
Oh man, you guys see this one yet? I am so bummed that I'm not letting myself buy any cigars for a while, because this one looks incredible. Not to mention it is a steal over retail price...oh well, I'm gonna go sit in the corner and pout for a while.

Comments

• I may have to break my no-buying rule for that... seriously... each part of that sampler is pretty much worth the price of the whole thing... and I get paid tommorrow...

*'splode*
  • kodkod Posts: 41
    This deal is amazing, i was not going to buy any cigars for another two or three weeks but i saw this, my jaw dropped and now my wallet is empty. Thanks ccom. You are one of only a few i dont mind cleaning my wallet out.
  • dep691dep691 Posts: 311

Well I was gonna wait and purchase some boxes of cigars instead of singles, but I couldn't help myself. So I figured since I was shopping might as well pick up a few others as well. Picked up some opus X as well. Now I just need to remember to be home before my wife on the delivery day............lol. I might just end up on a budget if she sees how much the opus x cost.

• madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Man I want to buy this one but not only is the humi full the new tupperdor is dangerously close to full and will be full after the nub event at my local B&M this Sunday, :(
  • That's why the sampler comes with a cigar jar... to defeat your protests in a desperate attempt to stick to a budget! Stick out tongue [:P]

Oh, and out of curiosity, what does B&M stand for?
    Damn it gott you're talking me into it.
    B&M is Bricks and Mortar. Just referring to a physical shop instead of the virtual ccom.
    I prefer calling it a tobacconist over B&M although I do use B&M. Because a B&M could be referring to anything from a crappy place with a little humidor in the corner to a full blown cigar lounge. Tobacconist usually refers to a professional tobacco shoppe not a cigarette discounter with a little humidor in the corner.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i cant call almost any one in my area a "tobaccanist." ... its the B&M
    you're area is void of the cigar masters, where they 500 phillies blunts and 10 Fuentes back in the corner?
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    there are plenty of shops around my area. they have good cigars. they have a poor staff working in said stors. they try and correct me all the time. 9 out of 10 times they are wrong.
    Eh I've had to deal with that in some places but the main tobacconist in my area is really good. They have a bunch of locations but I mainly hang out at the one closest to me. The manager there once told me if he catches one of his employees BSing a customer about a product or doing crap like that he'll fire them on the spot. I actually believe he would too. Love that place.
  • Ah... Yeah, I've got two cigar shops in my area almost literally back to back (one on one street, one on the next street over). One of them I'd call a tobacconist, the other would be a lot closer to being just a B&M. Ironically the B&M has a better selection of the "big name" brands, but the tobacconist has a nice lounge and patio and the staff is by far more knowledgeable.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Old thread, I know.. Anyhoo, so where are these friday deals? Are they on the homepage, or under sales. I tried looking on thursday morn and friday and everything I saw was the same as the days before. Maybe I'm missing something, well actually I probably am.. =(
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    They're linked to from the homepage, Feebs.
    Ah, well I guess I'll look harder. Thanks!
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    phobicsquirrel:
    Ah, well I guess I'll look harder. Thanks!

Hey "Phobic" if you look at the home page you will notice the banner advertizing the Cigar of the Month Club. That banner will be replaced with the Special of the Week Deal on Thursday and will revert back to the origianl banner after Friday. Hope that helps.
    thanks!
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    What was the deal, I missed it?
    Not sure, but I'm hoping it;s good this week.