Home General Discussion

Walk-In

cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
So Samen go me thinking I have the green light to build a walk-in but the real money for the project is the humidification. It would be like 8x6 or 8x8 I have one moist-n-air, wonder if another would work or if I have to get a bigger system, the top of the range is $2000 for water purification and humidification hands free. Show me the way would like to keep system under $500 I'm thinking and If that works I will build the room. If not It will be a summer project.

Comments

• DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Looking forward to seein you post in a year or so that you have to build bigger lol
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    building a walk in for 500, wow.
  • cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    building a walk in for 500, wow.
    Maybe like a $1000 for walk-in but hoping for $500 for humidification. Dreaming I bet.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I know someone you guys can talk to. They are very understanding and will be able to help you through this affliction. LOL
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    I wish I was thinking of a walk-in..Have fun seasoning it!
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Are you going to convert an already built room, like a closet or something?
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    If I was going to build a walk in, humidification wouldn't be the place to save money. If you have enough cigars to need a walk in just think of that healthy high dolar system as sort of an insurance.
  • cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    I'm not trying to be cheap on the humi, just seeing if there are alturnitives. A fully auto system being nice to me maybe overkill since some of the fun for me is to love and talk to me cigars. Btw the room will dual purpose as a wine room, so yes I can make a small room look filled with displaying every box I have some thing like 25 boxes, but there will we a wine wall as well. The room will be ground up build in me basement. I am a contractor so the build is no big deal and I always have material left over from other jobes that can go into the cause.