Home General Discussion

Just got finished with the Java by Drew Estate

Went out to my back steps and sat looking out at our freshly raked yard, watching my dog Savannah play around, listening to the birds chirp and breathing in the fresh air. My husband went for a ride on the motorcycle, which I usually go, but in the low 60s is a little too chilly for me sometimes. Besides, I wanted to smoke the Java, lol. Told him I was going to do that while he was gone.

The smell before lighting was chocolaty/coffee like, I tasted it and it tasted sweet. Once lit, that smell and taste became like hints of flavor. It very much had a tobacco taste, but the nuances of chocolate/coffee were there throughout. I thoroughly enjoyed the smoke and smoked it down to the nub. Something I had not yet done. And it was good right down to the nub. Here's my view when I go about smoking cigars.

imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Comments

• Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Backyards like that make me want to move out of Southern California. That's awesome.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    This might want to go in the reviews section, but glad you had a great smoke and experience...weather looks awesome!!!
  • SalemSalem Posts: 717
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    This might want to go in the reviews section, but glad you had a great smoke and experience...weather looks awesome!!!
    eww.....sorry about that! I forgot about that section. If the powers that be want to move it, it's fine!! :)
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Need to try one sometime, I like the java mint though for a dessert smoke.
    Russ55:
    Backyards like that make me want to move out of Southern California. That's awesome.
    I have to say, North Carolina is a beautiful state no matter where you go in it.
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    eww.....sorry about that! I forgot about that section. If the powers that be want to move it, it's fine!! :)
    [duplicate...sorry
    Oh, and I'm on the mend from being sick....so the pic....well.....
    another duclicate....don't know what happened. Sorry....
  • That sounds really good!!!!!!!!! I am going to have to get a hold of a couple of those and try them out,
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice view! The java was actually one of the very first cigars I ever smoked.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Looks good, its on my list of cigars to try!
  • musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    Such a sweet looking puppy dog.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like a great place to relax with a good stick. Reading this has made me think even more about getting me some. Might just have to work up a trade with someone.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Glad your experience was better than mine!

"Long ashes my friends."

• WafflesWaffles Posts: 63
    I have been trying alot of coffee infused sticks lately, and that is high on my list. I have a box of Java mine that is coming in today, and I am debating a box of those or a box of Tabak Especial Dulce.
    Waffles:
    I have been trying alot of coffee infused sticks lately, and that is high on my list. I have a box of Java mine that is coming in today, and I am debating a box of those or a box of Tabak Especial Dulce.
    I've had a Tabak Especial Coffee infusion and it was one of my first cigars. It was really good. I don't know which was best, the Tabak or the Java.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I'm not much in to flavored or infused cigars but the Javas and the tabaks have been ok. I can kick back with one of those. Awesome back yard!! Here is Cali, very few people have wide open running room! Makes me miss the south.