Home General Discussion

So I know this is lame, but

this email got me pretty excited!

Photobucket

Comments

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    What's lame about that??? Think of all the exposure your site is going to get not only for this review but from now on! Great job, Rob. I think your reviews are great and I'm glad to see this exposure come your way. The only thing cooler than this is knowing Pete is from Maine.
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Pretty cool, Rob. Pete is the man.....I mean..er..uh...next to you.
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    lame?? hell no!! thats awesome Robby...you're a big-timer now !! Dont forget the rest of us little guys once you get to the top though ;) Seriously man...thats awesome.
  • slickricslickric Posts: 705
    that is sick man! congrats
  • spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Very cool Rob...
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Nice. That's great
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Hope you gave it a good review.... the tat whores can get nasty lol! nice job on getting the PJ mention Robby!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    well I practically begged for it, but much like TLC, I ain't to proud to beg!

thanks guys! I feel like much less of a dork now that you guys have validated my feelings... yay me... Might have to celebrate with a TAA!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Serious congrats on that dude
    robbyras:

thanks guys! I feel like much less of a dork now that you guys have validated my feelings... yay me... Might have to celebrate with a TAA!
    I mean don't get the wrong idea, you might still be a "dork", but this is still pretty cool. lol.
    greg2648:
    robbyras:

I mean don't get the wrong idea, you might still be a "dork", but this is still pretty cool. lol.
    oh, there is no "might" about it... The Dork Flag is flyin' high... It's just below my Star Wars flag and just above my Walking Dead flag...
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Dude it is not Lame, but impressive, congrats!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    robbyras:
    greg2648:
    robbyras:

oh, there is no "might" about it... The Dork Flag is flyin' high... It's just below my Star Wars flag and just above my Walking Dead flag...
    LMFAO.
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Getting some recognition from Pete is never a bad thing, congrats!
  • ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    I don't know, I would be showing that to anybody who would look
  • SalemSalem Posts: 717
    Congratulations! In no way is that lame at all.....it's the big time!!!!!
    Thewelder:
    I'm considering making a t-shirt out of it...
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    not lame at all dude, I practicaly screamed like a little girl with matt booth re tweeted and replied to me lol
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I keep tryin to get Wil Wheaton to tell me to quit making Star Fleet jokes
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Thats awesome rob! Just one question, what took Pete so long? Lol

"Long ashes my friends."

• Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Awesome, keep up the good work!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congrats T.R.R. Don't forget us forum guys when you get Hollywood baller status.
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Posts: 729
    robbyras:
    Thewelder:
    I'm considering making a t-shirt out of it...
    T-shirts, bumper stickers, key-chains, womens thongs... Dude, you need to capitalize on this now while it's still hot!
    ok, so I have a few more to share.. it's been a good week for RobbyRasReviews.com

got this one first this morning:

Photobucket

then I spotted this one a few hours later:

Photobucket

then I found this one as the lead story on the Alec Bradley Facebook page!

Photobucket

you'll notice the familiar name of Randall Murphy there... thanks for the support bro!

I know you guys can grasp how cool this is... it's been a fun week... now if I could just get paid to do it!
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    that's really awesome, brother. very happy for you.
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is awesome Rob, great job!!