Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Roll Tide Roll

I hope Tide Rolls tonight that way it will peeve off enough people to help usher in a plus one system. If LSU wins they are the best team in college football.

Comments

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dont have a dog in this fight, lets have a great game,,, GOOO
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Welder looks like you get yoru way. The Tide is looking good tonight.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Have you ever seen a team attempt to make no adjustments as LSU has ..... they have been talking a ton about Les Miles and that a close family member past and that if they win he is in line for a huge pay day ... all i have seen is LSU run the same ineffective plays and the LSU QB is playing like a aweful its just sad it looks like someone was out partying last night ...... and as I type this Richardson just scored game over ..... Miles is a true loser for not having his offense prepared for this game.
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    kingjk729:
    Have you ever seen a team attempt to make no adjustments as LSU has ..... they have been talking a ton about Les Miles and that a close family member past and that if they win he is in line for a huge pay day ... all i have seen is LSU run the same ineffective plays and the LSU QB is playing like a aweful its just sad it looks like someone was out partying last night ...... and as I type this Richardson just scored game over ..... Miles is a true loser for not having his offense prepared for this game.
    ///// What a crappy game. Not Alabama's fault, but we now have a national champion that didn't even win its conference. Great job, BCS.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I do feel the that the top two teams played .... it doesnt always work that way but in 2014 they will have a new BCS format ...... I have no disrespect for Alabama, they have a great defense, but LSU's offense never showed up ...... when a teams offense fails to show up for a huge game like this it falls on one person .... The Coach
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    jj20030:
    dont have a dog in this fight, lets have a great game,,, GOOO
    +1, same here. NEVER thought I'd see the day I would be pulling for a Saban team, but Im glad they pulled it off. Congrats to the 2011 National Champions - ROLL TIDE!

• Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Looked like Les might have had money on Alabama. Sad offensive game plan.
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad to finally hear some people who agree with me! Alabama is a great team and they have a great defense, but it wasn't them that shut LSU down, it was LSU who shut LSU down! Three people were to blame for LSU's lackluster performance last night 1.) Jefferson for making 1 bone head play after the next and fumbling however many snaps in the first half 2.) Whoever the right tackle #72 is for making sure that every drive in the first half started with First and 15 and 3.) Les Miles for not pulling either one of them!

Pretty p1ss poor performance if you ask me.