Home General Discussion

The wait is killing me!

Made my first order on C.com Got the 2011 Awards Sampler and the Heavy Hitters Double Stack! Now the wait is just killing me! Can't wait to light up one of those MOW's! - Lindy

Comments

• jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Thats a good order!!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh the days of waiting for the mail never stop. I call my wife every day and ask what is in the mail. A day without a cigar delivery is such a disappointment.
  • KevinFittsKevinFitts Posts: 225
    That is a good order.... I just received a Heavy Hitters Double stack and I am considering another since it is such a great selection. I like the looks of the awards sampler as well. Enjoy :-)
  • blindyblindy Posts: 23
    Hell yes it was an awesome deal! Thirty quality sticks for $130 plus free shipping come on that's awesome!Thinking I'm might drop some of the love on a cigar loving buddy of mine up in Seattle! - Lindy
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Lol everytime I see the mail come I know my credit card bill just got a lil bigger.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i know what you mean about the wait...
    every day i ask my wife: "anything good come in the mail?"

"good" being defined as "cigar related"

im waiting on a package right now.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Sounds like a good deal. Been eyeing the Awards Sampler, myself, but I think a bigger humi is in order first.
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Sounds like a good deal. Been eyeing the Awards Sampler, myself, but I think a bigger humi is in order first.
    Or a cooler....you'll thank me later.
    I'm getting this strange combination of elation and impending doom... AWESOME!!
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Toombes:

there are "small" coolers that only can hold a couple hundred
    taythegibs:
    Toombes:

there are "small" coolers that only can hold a couple hundred

I suppose I could always tell the wife I bought to use for packing when we move... Hmmmmmm...
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    I'm the same way. When I wake up, which just so happens to be in the evening as I'm a night time person, the first question is: "anything good in the mail today?"